positive?

When Valkyrie woke up she groaned and turned onto her side. This had happened every morning for a week now. "I knew it! I'm dying! My time has come and it's not going to be the dramatic way wished it would be... Bathroom" she mumbled and rushed to the bathroom and puked into the sink because that was the closest thing to her. She didn't know what was happening. Had she caught a bug? "Val? You ok in there?" Asked skulduggery as he softly knocked on the door. She hesitated which she regretted because when she spoke she spoke like she did when she was lying. "No..." She said. Skulduggery opened the door to see Valkyrie stood in the middle of the bathroom with her hands behind her back. "Are you lying?" He asked. "No..." She said, way to quickly. "You are a horrible liar" he said and stepped forward. "No I'm not" she said and stepped back. Skulduggery cocked his head to imply that he was frowning. "Yes you are"
"I don't know what your talking about"
"Valkyrie Cain, what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"You are so stubborn"
"Yep"
"Tell me"
"No"
"Yeah"
"No"
"Stephanie Susan edgley. Tell me" skulduggery said coldly and put his hands on his hips. "I knew I shouldn't of told you my middle name" she sighed. Skulduggery stepped forward and put his hand on her cheek "what's wrong?" He asked more softly this time. "Fine. I've just not been feeling quite 100% this week. But don't worry I'm going to go to kenspeckle today to see what's wrong. So don't worry ok?" She said and put her hand over his hand that was over her cheek. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Because I didn't want you to worry about something that's probably just going to turn out to be a little stomach bug" she said and smiled at him to reassure him. Skulduggery nodded "want me to drive you?" He asked and she shook her head "I'm gonna walk. I need the exercise" she said and he nodded and then he left while she took a shower.

"Valkyrie? What are you doing here?" Asked kenspeckle as he stepped out of the medical wing and looked to see her sitting there. "I haven't been feeling 100% this week and I'm not sure why" she said and stood up. He nodded and motioned for her to follow him. They walked into his office and she sat on the bed. "Ok so what's been happening?" He asked and picked up a note pad. "Well I've been feeling sick this week and have been throwing up but then... The bad feeling just goes away. I have also missed my Mr monthly last month and it hasn't come this month either" she said and blushed. "Don't be embarrassed my dear. It's fine. I won't tell. Now let's take some tests" he said with a soft smile and went over to a cabinet.

After a few test kenspeckle turned to Valkyrie and looked at her nervously. "What's wrong? Am I going to die!" She asked and stood up. Kenspeckle shoot his head quickly and laughed "not at all my dear. It's just the results from the tests and the symptoms. They are what you get when you're pregnant. But of course that can't be possible because you're a virgin. Right?" Kenspeckle asked and sat on the bed next to Valkyrie who had flushed a bright red. "No" she whispered. Kenspeckle frowned "but aren't you with skulduggery? How?" He asked. "When he was alive" Valkyrie said and smiled a small smile. "Val we can't be sure if you're pregnant until we take a test to see ok?" Kenspeckle asked and Valkyrie nodded slowly.

Kenspeckle stood outside of the bathroom waiting for Valkyrie to come out. When she was finished she came out and brought the test with her. "What if it's wrong?" She asked. "It won't be. It was made by a professional. Me. It's been right every time. It tells you if you're pregnant or not, how many weeks you are and... Well that's it" kenspeckle said and Valkyrie placed it on table and fell onto the bed and closed her eyes while she waited.

When there was a beep Valkyrie opened her eyes and sat up. "Ready?" He asked and Valkyrie nodded. He picked it up and looked at the screen to tell you the results. Then he lay it back on the table and looked at Valkyrie. She stood up and walked over to him. He smiled and took her hand "Valkyrie it's positive" he said and Valkyrie gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. She began to cry and kenspeckle came over and hugged her. "I'm gong to be mother!" She exclaimed and grinned. "You should go and tell skulduggery" kenspeckle said and rubbed her arm. She nodded and kissed his cheek before rushed out of the room.