scar's

Valkyrie woke up the next morning and moaned. "What freaking time is it?" She whined and looked over at her clocked and then groaned. The clock said 5:27 am. She picked up her phone and when she turned it on she winced at the brightness. She groaned and opened the text message.
Tanith: sup
Valkyrie: why are you awake so early!?!?!
Tanith: training
Valkyrie: oh. Cool
Tanith: wanna join?
Valkyrie: sure
Tanith: sanctuary gym in 25 minutes
Valkyrie: ok

Valkyrie slipped out of bed and went to her wardrobe. She slipped on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and her black jacket. Then she grabbed her phone and crept out of her room, down the stairs and out the door.

At the gym Valkyrie walked in and watched tanith beat the crap of a punching bag. "Damn. I never want to piss you off" Valkyrie said and laughed as tanith punched a hole in the bag and the sand poured out of it. "Oh my god!" Tanith said as she whirled around "don't scare me like that!" She said and laughed. Valkyrie laughed too "sorry about that" she said and walked more into the room. "You're going to have to take off your jacket. Your going to get pretty hot" tanith said and turned her back to Valkyrie so she could take the broken punching bag off of the hook. Valkyrie hesitated and then slipped off her jacket and threw it over to the wall.

When tanith turned back around she gasped and ran over to Valkyrie. "Val! Your arms!" She cried and looked at the scars that ran up and down her arms. "Yeah. They're from billy-rays razor. They are there to stay seeing as every cut you get from it stays there and scars. They're my battle wounds" Valkyrie said and rubbed her left arm. On her upper left arm there was a scar that ran halfway from her elbow to her shoulder. Then on the the lower part of the arm there was a scar that looked like an x but was just two scars crossing over each other. Then on her right arm there was a scar that ran from her shoulder to her wrist and little scars joining off of it.

"Don't tell skulduggery" Valkyrie said "he'll go nuts!" Tanith sighed "hasn't he seen them yet?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because after I escaped from billy-ray I've been wearing my jacket to hide them"
"He's going to find out at some point"
"I know. But not for a while... I hope"
"Val..."
"Tanith it's fine. Now let's get training!" Valkyrie said and air punched. Tanith laughed and got into a fighting stance "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!" Valkyrie narrowed her eyes and pounced and threw a punch. Tanith blocked with her right arm and went to kick Valkyries legs from under her but Valkyrie moved to the side and twisted tanith over her hip. "Someone's been practicing" tanith said as she stood and did a cartwheel and then flipped over Valkyries head. Valkyrie blocked a punch and swiped the hands away from her face. Tanith then moved around slowly and kicked out taking Valkyries legs from under her. Valkyrie toppled to the floor and then spun so she was now in a crouch. She was about to pounce again when she heard her name.

Valkyrie froze and then turned to see skulduggery standing in the doorway. "Um... Hi" she said and straightened up. Skulduggery walked over and crossed his arms "what are you doing here?" He asked. "I was just about to as the same thing" Valkyrie said with a smile. Tanith then clicked her fingers "oh yeah! Me and skulduggery train on Thursday mornings" tanith said and then laughed nervously. "Valkyrie? What's that on your arms?" Skulduggery asked quietly taking a step forward. "Nothing..." Valkyrie said quickly. Skulduggery grabbed one of she arms and inspected it "are these scar's?"
"Maybe..."
"Valkyrie Cain?"
"Fine. Yes they are"
"Did sanguine do this?"
"I don't remember"
"Valkyrie!"
"Fine! Yes he did! This is why I didn't want to show you because you are freaking out for no reason!" Valkyrie said and sighed. "I'm not freaking out. I'm just surprised you didn't show me" he said. Valkyrie sighed "I'm sorry I didn't show you" she said and skulduggery nodded slowly. "It's fine. just don't do it again ok?" He asked and Valkyrie smiled and nodded "deal!" She grinned. "This is so cute!" Tanith exclaimed and held her hands to her chest. "You are so weird" Valkyrie laughed and tanith grinned "yup!" She chirped and they all laughed.