Falling In Love With... A Fallen? Chapter 2

Hello People!!! My friends have been asking me to update so here i am, updating obiously! anyways go read!

CHAPTER 2

**********************************

RECAP of Chapter 1:

"Dakota?" My mom asked again and I shook my head and looked over at her to see her smiling.

"Yeah?"

"You're getting married!" My mother squealed at me. It took a minute to sink in but when it did I blew up.

"WHAT?"

************************************

"WHAT?!? YOU CANT MAKE ME MARRY THAT JERK!!! IM TURNING 18, IM OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE MY OWN FREAKING DESITIONS!!" I screeched.

This time my dad started on me. "YOUR GETTING MARRIED WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! EVEN IF WE HAVE TO GET THE MAIDS TO CARRY YOU AND PUT YOU IN HAND CUFFS!! NOW GO PACK YOUR LEAVING IN ONE HOUR!!!" I could see in his face that there was nothing I could do or say that could get me out of this. So I ran upstairs before anyone could see me cry. I got to my room and locked the door so no one could come in. I grabbed a suitcase from under my bed and walked over to my dresser and started putting what little clothes I had into my case, then went and got my laptop case and put my laptop in and the cords. Being me I took as much as I possibly could so that jerk-face could carry more, hopefully... I got all the pictures of my cousins and friends and put them in a protected bag so they don't get broke. I walked over to my dresser again when someone knocked.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??" I screeched again with tears still pouring down my face.

"My parents told me to come up and help you pack" Great its jerk-face. But his voice was like velvet. I stopped myself from going any further.

"Well too bad 'cause I don't want your help!" I yelled again. Why won't people leave me alone? I was packing when I heard a click then my door swung open to reveal jerk-face. He walked over with that stupid grin on his face and sat down on my bed. I still had tears pouring down my face when I looked over at him his face showed hurt and pain. Hmmm I wonder why? "Why won't you just leave me alone?"

"Because I was told to come help you and my parents would kill me if I didn't help" Jerk-face said with a sad voice.

"Well if you stay then you're sitting in the corner and you're not gonna make one sound!" I all but yelled. He walked silently over to a corner and sat down, but he kept staring at me as if I were 10-million dollars. I was almost finished packing and was putting the last thing in my bag when he came over and took it, he put it in the bag himself before I could do anything. "Why in the world did you do that?" I questioned him.

"Because my parents told me I had to help so I did"

"Yeah but that was only one thing!" I said exasperated.

"And you wouldn't let me do anything, so it counts" He said and started taking my stuff, and going downstairs. I grumbled a few unintelligent words and was on my way. I said good bye to the house then it came to my parents. They both pulled my into a group hug and said words of love that didn't mean anything to me now. They kept hugging tighter because I wouldn't hug back. Finally they let me go knowing that I wouldn't hug them back and my mom started crying. Jerk-face and I went outside and stopped dead in my tracks. There was a limo! Beside the limo was what looked to be his parents... I think... but why would they be outside?

"Dakota, go get in the limo" Stefan said. Being me I took my time and dragged my feet towards the limo, Stefan got in before me and as soon as I shut my door the limo took off. I hid in the corner as far away from as Stefan as I could possibly get so I could sulk.

Half an hour later I couldn't stand the silence so I spoke. "Why were you're parents outside the whole time?" I asked Stefan. He seemed glad to hear my voice... weird.

"Well they came in when you ran up the stairs and told me to go help you pack. Then as far as I know they stayed and talked to your parents for awhile then went outside to wait for us."

"Oh" Is all I said then we went back into complete silence. Soon I fell asleep.

I KNO ITS EXTREMELY SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im terribly sorry!! anyway COMMENT, VOTE, OR DO WHATEVER!!