Friends?

This is my first story, so bear with me. The song is called "Dream of Love" by Patrick McHale from Adventure Time episode "Dream of Love" but I changed some parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Gumball's POV*
I had already known that I felt something different, something extra, with Marshall..I just wasn't sure what. Marshall Lee, Fiona, Cake, and I were all together like usual at Fiona's treehouse.

It was a nice morning, but I was still kind of tired.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"

I opened my eyes to Fiona yelling in my face.

"Fionaaa!" I groaned lightly. "Not so loud please. You're the one who dragged us over here early in the morning." I mumbled groggily.

I guess I snoozed off again.

I think that was the third time this morning? I'm not sure.

"Sorry to disturb you, Princess." Marshall Lee's strong, low voice sounds through my ears.

My eyes open to meet his floating over me..as usual.

My cheeks start to heat up.

"Don't call me that." I told him, annoyance tinting my voice.

He likes to call me Princess even when he knows it gets on my nerves.

"Geez, somebody's grumpy this morning." He mumbles in that way where his fangs poke past his lip.

His face is soooo...cute? Is that the right word? What the glob am I saying. I mean...he does have a nice face...

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! It really is too early in the morning..

"Okay, okay. Break it up ladies." Fiona chimes in with that usual grin on her face. "I know it's early Gumball, but I thought we should do something fun today. We haven't done anything together in a while and it's been sooooooo boring." She laughs as she exaggerates the 'o'.

"Well maybe you and Cake can go find something to do, I know I had something very important to attend to: my sleep." I chimed, slightly annoyed.

But nevertheless, I shrugged it off because I can't be anything but happy when I'm around Fiona and Cake..and Marshall I guess.

I looked up at him again, noticing his eyes closed.

'He gets to sleep but I don't?' I complain silently in my head.

Sometimes he's a real pain.

I reach up and poke his arm...he doesn't respond. Instead, he starts snoring. I can't tell if he's doing it on purpose or not.

I look at Fiona, give her the eye, and point to Marshall.

"Ugh, Marshall! Wake the glob up!" She snapped at the slumbering vampire and gave him a big shove.

Of course, he falls onto me.

"Huh? Oh sorry guys, what's wrong?" He looks up.

"G-get off of me!" I blush harder as I feel his body on mine.

Wow he's bulkier than he looks.

"Oh hey, sorry Bubba." he laughs again and stands up.

Glob, what an airhead.

"Don't call me that either." That's another nickname he gave me back when we first met..I secretly like it, but I don't tell him that. My eyes flicker over to Cake sitting on a chair across the room. She meets my eyes with a smirk and then winks at me.

I blush once again, wondering what she's thinking.

"Weeeell, come on guys." Cake says as she stands up. "What do you wanna do?" She asks looking at me and Marshall.