Georgie

Gone? I froze completely in mid step as my best friend came running out of the barn. The whole group now outside of the house. Fear completely beginning to overtake my body as I tried like hell to push it away. An arm gripping onto my upper arm pulled me out of my thoughts when I saw carol now standing right next to me. She looked at me worriedly as I nodded to her and gripped onto her as well.

"How long's he been gone?" Officer grimes asked trying not to panic.

"It's hard to say. The cuffs are still hooked. He must' slipped 'em. Is that possible?" T dog asked.

Memories filled my mind of my past when dad had me bound and I had to get out of whatever I was locked in. Rope, handcuffs, zip ties, anything. I'd do anything, even broke my wrists a few times,

"It is if you've got nothing to lose." I spoke up causing everyone to look at me.

I quickly adverted my eyes to the ground not liking all the attention. I noticed from my side view that Daryl took a step closer toward carol and I being slightly in front of us protectively.

"The door was secured from the outside." Glenn chimed in.

" Rick! Rick!" We heard someone yell.

All of our heads shot up when we saw Shane storming out of the woods. His face completely bruised and bloody looking like he was attacked. People gasped as officer grimes stepped forward,

" What happened?"

"He's armed! He's got my gun!" Shane exclaimed approaching us.

"Are you okay?" Officer grimes asked.

"I'm fine. Little bastard just snuck up on me. He clocked me in the face." Shane said without making eye contact with anyone.

My gut clenched as we listened to his story. Something wasn't right. He wasn't making eye contact, he was lying. Those cuts, those bruises couldn't be caused by someone as small as Randall when he would come face to face with Shane. Shane was way bigger than Randall and could take him down easily.

"All right, Hershel, T-Dog, get everybody back in the house. Glenn, Daryl, come with us." Officer grimes demanded.

My heart rate sped up when Shane secretly smirked as officer grimes gave out the orders. No one else saw the evil intentions in that bastards eyes but me. It was like the same glint my father got right when he was the verge of nearly killing me. Now he was gonna be alone with officer grimes, Daryl, and Glenn? I didn't like that at all.

"T, I'm gonna need that gun." Shane demanded to T which made my breathing hitch.

"Just let him go. That was the plan, wasn't it, to just let him go?" Lori said.

"The plan was to cut him loose far away from here, not on our front step with a gun." Shane sneered.

"Don't go out there. Ya'll know what can happen." Andrea said.

Officer grimes hesitated for a minute before saying," Get everybody back in the house. Lock all the doors and stay put"

My mind was racing as I ran to catch up to officer grimes. I grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking with Shane. Shane looked at me wildly as I just glared hard back at him. Officer grimes looked back to Shane and nodded with his head,

"Go on, I'll be there in a minute"

Shane growled and stormed off as he turned back towards me. I looked at him with pleading eyes knowing Shane was going to try something out there and this may very well be the last time I see officer grimes if he didn't listen to me.