You killed her!

Daryl hadn't said one word to me the whole way back to the camp. My lips still twitched with the feeling of his on them. My whole body felt like it had just been thrown into a fire pit and honestly I liked it. Running my fingers over my lips I honestly wanted his on them again. I wonder what this meant for me and daryl? What was going to happen? The way he makes my heart pound to the point of not being able to breathe can not be ignored anymore. I've never once gotten anything I've ever wanted in life so maybe this was the start of something different? Coming out of my thoughts, I realized we had made it back to the camp. Daryl hadn't stopped though, he just kept storming forward. I picked up my pace to keep up with him, but it was easier said then done. We had to talk about what happened.

"Daryl!" I yelled trying to get him to slow up, but it didn't work.

He continued to walk away from me and I was brought to a stop when someone said,"Mae?"

Turning, I came face to face with dale.

"Mind if we talk a minute?" He asked.

Hesitantly I nodded and followed him over to his camp. Sitting in his lawn chair, I sat on the log across from him playing with my hands nervously. Keeping my eyes focused on my hands,I waited for him to talk.

"You Know Richard always told me you were a strong one, now I never realized how strong until earlier today" he sighed.

My hands clenched when he brought up my grandfather as memories flooded my mind.

"You couldn't save him" my fathers voice boomed causing my eyes to squint.

"I know you blame yourself. I see it in your eyes and as much as you keep fighting it, you care about people." He said causing my head to snap up.

"You cared about what happened to Sophia. I always wondered why you flinched when someone showed any care towards you, but now I understand why." He sighed.

Quickly adverting my eyes back to the floor he continued,"what Shane did was wrong and I hope you realize everything he said was bull. I'm truly sorry that happened to you Mae"

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair and fought the tears that threatened to spill as memories filled my mind.

"I'm not going to tell anyone. I want you to know that" he said resting a hand on my shoulder.

Jumping from his hand, I looked up and saw the hurt in dales eyes. Wishing that the friendly contact didn't cause me such fear, I smiled apologetically at him. He nodded as I looked over towards Daryl's camp. I still desperately wanted to talk to him. Hearing dale chuckle, I looked back over and he smirked,

"Go talk to him"

Smiling, I nodded and walked towards Daryl's camp only to find him not there. Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair as I fought off the annoyance in my chest. I was startled when I hear footsteps storming towards me. Turning , I saw daryl and glancing down in his hands I saw my bag? Confusion hit me as he stormed past me and threw my stuff In his tent.

"Umm what are you doing with my things?" I asked.

"Ya ain't stayin by yerself no more." He grunted angrily.

"Daryl...I don't think that's necessary...." I started to say but he cut me off,

"Oh really now? Do we need to be reminded what almost happened in the woods?" He growled.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Don't apologize to me woman, I'm not gonna be responsible for you blowin her head off for your own selfish pleasure" he growled.