Spills More Blood

Daryl's pov

I stood gripping tightly onto Miguel's shoulder as Rick made sure Glenn and t were ready for this. He was taking forever! I began stomping my foot impatiently as I starred at the cop. We needed to go now! They could possibly have my brother. They could be hurting Mae. I quickly shook my head and fought my urge to kill this bastard. I didn't like the feeling I was getting when I thought about them touchin er. I growled under my breath and felt the kid flinch making me smirk to myself. Rick started walking back over towards us and clocked his gun.

"bout time." I growled rolling my eyes.

he nodded and looked from me to the kid,"let's go"

I nodded and shoved the kid hard towards Rick and aimed my crossbow at his back as we made our way to the top of a building.

"One wrong move, you get an arrow in the ass. Just so you know." I threatened.

"G's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours. Just so you know." The kid spat back.

I growled and pushed my arrow into his shoulder,"you better hope they haven't lay a finger on her"

"She your girl or somethin?" He asked.

I flinched and just growled,"none of yer business"

A minute later, doors opened to the building and out stepped a middle aged Mexican man. I shoved the kid in the middle as Rick and I aimed our weapons.

"You okay, little man?" Guillermo asked.

"They're gonna cut off my feet, carnal." Miguel whimpered.

"Cops do that?" Guillermo asked.

"Not him. This redneck puto here. He cut off some dude's hand, man. He showed it to me." Miguel whimpered.

"Shut up" I growled

Another man stormed out past Guillermo and aimed his gun at me. Smirking I realized it was the bitch I shot in the ass. I quickly aimed back at him ad he exclaimed,

"Hey, that's that Vato right there, homes. He shot me in the ass with an arrow. What's up, homes, huh?"

"Chill, ese, chill. Chill. This true? He wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick, man." Guillermo said.

" We were hoping more for a calm discussion." Rick stated causing me to scoff and roll my eyes.

" That hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin, beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, Felipe gets an arrow in the ass and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me." Guillermo said.

"Heat of the moment. Mistakes were made on both sides." Rick stated.

I looked over at the cop astonished. I just wanted to shoot everyone of these fuckers. This was taking too long and still not one word had been said about Mae or my brother. This good cop routine is getting old real fast.

"Who's that dude to you anyway? You don't look related." Guillermo asked gesturing to him as I glared.

Rick looked over at me and then back to him, "He's one of our group, more or less. I'm sure you have a few like him."

Impatiently, I decided to change the subject,"You got my brother in there?"

"Sorry, we're fresh out of white boys. But I've got a sexy blonde. You interested?"

My heart started pounding as I growled and began to charge towards the man. I stopped abruptly as Rick held out a hand to stop me. I just starred at the cop. He was just gonna let em talk about her like this!?

"I have one of yours, you have one of mine. Sounds like an even trade." Rick said calmly.

"Don't sound even to me." Guillermo shrugged.

"G. Come on, man." The kid whined.

I quickly held up my weapon and aimed again. I glared at the men feeling nothing but pure hatred for every single one of them. My anger only growing as he said he wanted the bag of guns before anything happened. I fought every urge to not blow the head off of every one of these bastards.

"Oye!" Guillermo yelled nodding his head up.

I arched an eyebrow, but Rick and I followed his gaze to the roof of another building. My eyes widened when I saw two men pulling someone with their hands tied and a bag over their head who was fighting against the 2 men. The men pulled he bag off the head of the prisoner and my breathing hitched when I saw who it was....Mae. They put her towards the edge of the building threatening to push her over causing her to scream. My breathing became heavy and picked up as I started to charge at the man again, only to be grabbed by Rick. I fought against him, but he kept me back.

""You son of a bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled at Guillermo.

"Daryl!" Rick scowled struggling against me.

I stopped going towards Guillermo and looked back at the roof and saw Mae looking truly terrified which only a made me even more mad.

"Daryl!" She cried.

I glared at the men and watched as they put the bag back on her head and she was dragged away. Even when she was gone, I couldn't take my eyes from that spot. It was only when Guillermo started talking again that I tore my gaze from him and glared deadly at the man,

" I see two options. You come back with Miguel and my bag of guns, everybody walks. Or you come back locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood."

Your Crying Shoulderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें