"We must retreat immediately!" The Droid Commander ordered.

The Droids nodded. The remaining Separatist Cruisers turned around and went into lightspeed.

"That was too easy!" Darrel said.

"Now we can head down to the planet, right?" Ahsoka asked.

Obi-Wan nodded. Then the four Jedi went to the main hanger and boarded a Republic Gunship along with a few Clone Soldiers, they soon flew from the hanger along with nine other Gunships, and four Y-Wings.

"This is where the fun begins!" Ahsoka said.

Darrel winked at Ahsoka, she smiled at him. When the Gunships entered the atmosphere, they was detected by the droids on the surface. A droid walked over to inform Grievous that the Republic was approaching.

"General, the Jedi have entered the planet's atmosphere. What should we do?!" The Droid cried.

Grievous got up from his seat and looked up at the sky. He noticed that his cruisers were no longer in orbit.

"WHERE IS OUR SHIPS?!" Grievous yelled.

"They've retreated, General." The Droid replied.

Grievous growled, he then ignited his lightsaber and sliced the droid in half. Grievous then puts his lightsaber away and contacts Count Dooku via hologram, he pulled out his Hologram Projector and clicks a button. Then a blue image of Count Dooku.

"General, I understand that the Jedi are approaching your position. How could they of push though your blockade so easily?" Dooku asked.

"The Jedi had a temporary advantage over me it seems, they may have won the orbital battle, but I will win the ground assault." Grievous replied.

"I hope you're correct.... General." Said Dooku as his Hologram image faded.

Then Grievous walks out of the room. He took out his comlink and clicked a button.

"All units, be ready for a ground assault." Grievous said.

The Battle Droids started firing their cannons at the gunships, but they missed every shot. The gunships fired at the cannons, and they successfully destroyed them. Few seconds later, the gunship touched down on the ground near the facility, and doors opens. All the Clone Soldiers ran out and started shooting at the Battle Droids ahead of us. Anakin and Obi-Wan exit their Gunships along with Darrel and Ahsoka, the Jedi ignited their lightsabers.

"Push forward, soldiers! No retreats, no excuses!" Darrel ordered.

"Sir, yes, sir!" the Clones replied as they continued to shoot their way past the Battle Droids.

The Republic advanced on the Droids. Ahsoka ran with Darrel, along with nine Clone Soldiers running behind them. Super Battle Droids approached Ahsoka and Darrel's squadron. Darrel sliced one droid in half, he kicked over the second one, then he pushed the third one over. Ahsoka and the Clones took care of the rest of the incoming Battle Droids.

"It can't be that easy. If Grievous is actually here, you'd think that they would have more security here." Ahsoka said.

"All of the major security may be inside the facility." Darrel replied.

Obi-Wan and Anakin soon caught up with the Padawans.

"Well done, my apprentice." Obi-Wan said to Darrel.

Darrel bowed in respect.

"You did well too, Ahsoka!" Anakin said.

Ahsoka smiled at Anakin and turned around to the door. Darrel used his lightsaber to cut through the door, then he kicked it down.

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Love and Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें