Chapter 1: A New Master

Coruscant, a metropolis planet. The capital of the Galactic Republic, home of the Jedi Order. Here we see a seventeen year old boy walking down the halls of the Jedi Temple. He has dark short hair, with dark skin, wearing traditional Jedi Robes, a Padawan Braid in his hair, and a lightsaber attached on his belt. This boy's name was Darrel Pullie, and he was on his way to meet his new Jedi Master.

Darrel walks into the Jedi Council Chambers, where he sees at least twelve council members, and a man in the middle of the room. The man turned towards Darrel's way, the man looked like he was in his late thirties, he had brown hair, and a beard. This man's name was Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Greetings, young one. I take it you're my new Padawan?"
Obi-Wan asked.

Darrel nodded and stepped forward.

"Yes, sir. My name's Darrel Pullie. It's nice to meet you, Master Kenobi." He said to Obi-Wan, as he shook the older Jedi's hand.

"So, Master Yoda has been telling me that you're quite impressive with a lightsaber, Darrel." Obi-Wan said with a smile.

Darrel smiled at Obi-Wan and rubbed his left arm.

"I do practice alot during my spare time, master. I get some good tips from my mentor, Cin Drallig. My saber skills improved more with his saber techniques." Darrel said.

Obi-Wan gave a little chuckle.

"Let's go down to the training room and test your strength, shall we?" Obi-Wan suggested.

Darrel nodded, then him and Obi-Wan left the council chambers.

Later, Darrel and Obi-Wan entered the sparring room. Darrel unbuckled his lightsaber from his belt and turned to his master.
Obi-Wan took his lightsaber from his belt as well.

"Are you ready, master?" Darrel asked.

Obi-Wan nodded and ignited his lightsaber, and Darrel activated his lightsaber, his blade color was yellow.

"Hmm, yellow is a rare color for a lightsaber." Obi-Wan said.

"Thank you, Master Kenobi." Darrel replied as he stood in a defense position.

Obi-Wan charged towards Darrel, but the young padawan was quick enough to block Kenobi's first strike. Obi-Wan was surprised, then Darrel used the force to push Obi-Wan back.

"Very impressive, padawan." Obi-Wan said.

Then both of them engaged in a saber clash, then Darrel breaks off the clash. Darrel makes a low attack, and Obi-Wan dodged. Soon, Obi-Wan kicked Darrel's lightsaber out of his hand and tripped him. Darrel fell on the floor, and Obi-Wan pointed his blade at him.

"You've done very well, Darrel." Obi-Wan said as he deactivated his lightsaber.

Darrel stood up from the ground and faced his master.

"Thank you very much, Master Kenobi. I'm grateful to be your apprentice." Darrel said as he bowed to his master.

"So tell me a little about yourself, Darrel." Obi-Wan said.

"Well, I'm from Alderaan, my parents are good friends with Senator Organa and his wife, I was discovered by a Jedi Master at age seven, and taken to the temple. So that's basically it." Darrel said.

"Very interesting, Darrel. Have you heard from your parents?" Asked Obi-Wan.

"Not in a few days, sir. Last I heard from them, they were doing alright. They should be alright there." Darrel said. Obi-Wan nodded.