Another Day, Another Trial.

One Month Later...

"All rise, for the honorable Judge Preston."

Everyone stood up, and the judge enters the courtroom.

"You may be seated. Okay, let's see what we have here. Ahhhh, the People vs. Lisa Marie Presley and Billy Jameson." He looks over the paperwork, whistling. "My, my. Seems like you two are in a hell of a lot of trouble. How do you plead?"

One of their lawyers stood up. "Not guilty, your honor."

"Bullshit! They're guilty and they know it!"

"Ms. De La Fuente, control yourself."

I look over to my mom and give her a look. She mouths 'sorry', and sits down.

"It's seems to be that Miss Presley is accused of forging important documents, tampering, and fraud from an incident that happened ten years ago. You also are accused of being an accomplice to a breaking and entering in a private community." The judge takes his glasses off and looks at Lisa. "What the hell has gotten into you?"

Lisa stared at the ground, silent.

Judge Preston shakes his head and goes on. "Mr. Jameson, this isn't your first offense, and seeing how badly you messed up this time, it seems like this will be your last." He looks at the police report and his eyes grow big.

"You broke into Ms. De La Fuentes home, clubbed her boyfriend, then knocked out the victim. When she came to she was tied up, and you had a gun to her head. To make matters worse, you stabbed Mr. Jackson in the shoulder and had Ms. Presley search for documents pertaining to her alleged embezzlement fraud from 1985...." he silently read the rest of the report, then sighs and rubs his temples.

"Ms. De La Fuente?"

"Yes, your honor?" I speak up.

"From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I am sorry that for almost ten years you had to go through something like this when you weren't at fault for anything. I am sorry that for twenty years, you were dealing with someone as psychotic, and abusive like this... person" he spewed towards Billy, "in front of me. I am sorry that you had a so-called 'best friend' when really she was plotting against you the entire time. I am sorry, that you had to endure four years of cruel and unusual punishment for a crime you didn't commit, all because of jealous people. You know you've made mistakes, and from what I've seen in the last couple of years, you've grown into a stronger woman, and I applaud you for that."

I hear sniffling from behind me and see that everyone, including my mother and Michael, were crying. I notice that I had a tear roll down my cheek, which I quickly wiped away. I softly nodded my head, as a thank you to the court.

"Now. This is what's going to happen." Judge Preston takes off his glasses and stares at the jury. "There is no need to waste tax payers money and have a long-lasting trial when we all know these two are guilty. Am I right?"

Everyone nods silently.

"Great. Glad we're on the same page. Since there is no need for deliberation, I sentence Lisa Marie Presley to twenty years in a maximum security prison, ten years for fraud, and ten years for attempted murder. Once you have been released you will immediately be under permanent house arrest with ten years probation. You will have visitation once a month, if you wish."

Everyone gasps, all the color leaving Lisa's face. As she was escorted out, Michael squeezed my hand, reassuring me that this was real, and happening.

"As for Billy Jameson, I'm so tired of seeing you. I'm going to make sure you don't see outside ever again. I sentence you to forty five years in a maximum security prison, you are not eligible for parole, and there will be no visitation for the first three years. You are not to contact anyone besides a doctor or your lawyer for the next year. You are not to talk to any media outlet, if you are caught, your sentence will turn into a life sentence." He stares into Billy's hard, cold-hearted eyes. "If you do ANYTHING that requires an add on to your sentence, It will automatically turn into life. Do you understand?"