The Concert

*Rose*

"5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8!"

I'm at Wembley stadium rehearsing for tonight. It's my biggest concert yet and I don't have time to fuck around. I watch as the dancers do the routine for the fifth time, and get aggravated once again.

"No, no, no!!" I fail my arms around, stopping everything. "You're not supposed to do that step until the second verse! Come awn people we have less than four fucking hours until showtime and we can't even get the first act right!" I huff and close my eyes.

Anger management Rose. Remember what they taught you in jail....

I roll my eyes and walk away. "I'm taking five."

"You already took five!" One of the backup dancers said.

"Oh put a cork in it Rufus." I yell.

"It's Ronaldo!" He yells back, and I slam the exit door behind me.

For it to be May It was a chilly day today. The cold air felt good on my sweaty skin, it was refreshing.

I slide down the wall and say down, putting my head between my legs. I knew I was being too harsh on the team, and it was something I had to control before I go too far. It just... This is Wembley! This is something I've been wanting to do since I was seventeen years old.

I reminisce about when I used to perform in the clubs at Boston. Even though I was underage I was still able to convince the owners to let me perform, and thanks to me I was the reason why even the jankiest of clubs got packed on a Friday night.

I smile to myself, I never really changed since then. I remember getting signed to McCallahan Records, one of the biggest companies next to Motown. That was the greatest day of my life, since it happened on my eighteenth birthday also. A few months after that I dropped my first album, and the rest was history.

That was in 1977. I've been in the professional music industry for almost twenty years. This experience has truly been an eye opener for me.

After calming down finally I get up and return to the rest of the crew. We finally got the dance steps right and everything seemed to be going smoothly.

When everyone leaves for lunch I stay behind, standing on the stage alone.

I look out to the huge arena, how they had to add extra seating because how packed it was gunna be. I smiled once more.

I did it.

Tonight will be the night I make history.

Earlier that day

*Michael*

I spent the rest of the day with Dalma trying to formulate a plan to get back with Rose. To prove to everyone that I wanna be with her I called my lawyer and told him about the divorce papers. I haven't told Lisa yet and I'm not going to until I fly back to California with Rose beside me.

"Do you really think this is gunna work?" I ask, and Dalma rolls her eyes.

"You're asking me this as if I don't know my damn daughter. Yes I'm sure this will work."