"Dr. Doolittle"

*Rose*

I woke up the next day, my eyes were puffy and stuck together from crying. I was still in my dress from last night and my hair was a mess. I looked like a crackwhore. I got up and stretched, I was so achy, and looked around the dim room. I didn't know what time it was because it was so dark in the room.

I stumbled across the room and opened the blinds, my eyes readjusting to the light. I look to the clock and see that it's 1 pm. I roll my eyes and call for room service.

"I swear to God if you fuck up my order again I'm going to fuck you up." I slam the phone down and huff. I called for food and after waiting 30 minutes they sent me the wrong shit. I'm cranky, sad, sleepy, and hungry. You do not want to fuck with me.

I slip off my dress and grab my bag, luckily I was able to snag a causal outfit beforehand. I hopped in the shower, trying to wash off last nights bad decisions off of me. I can't believe I fucking kissed him last night.

I'm such an idiot!

I groan and put my head against the cold tile wall, cursing myself out. I get out the shower and slip on my shirt, and dig through my bag to find my pants.

"Shit..where's my panties?" I rummage through my bag, tossing everything around.

"Fuck it, guess I'll go commando." I slip on my pants and pack the rest of my things. I open the door and leave, not caring about the food I ordered walking past me.

"Hi, I'm checking out now." I say when I get to the front desk.

"Key card please." I slide the card to the receptionist and she takes it, typing something on the computer. I grab my wallet, preparing to give her money for the room when she speaks up.

"Okay, you're all clear. Everything's been paid for."

"What? Who paid for it?"

"A Mister.. Excuse me, a Dr. Doolittle."

The fuck.

"Your ride is here, also paid for by Dr. Doolittle." She points to the shiny black limo sitting outside the hotel, tourists everywhere are oohing and ahhing about it, snapping pictures.

"Um, okay. Thanks." I put my sunglasses on and walk outside, the bell boy opening the car door for me. I slide in, sighing to myself. When I looked up I immediately tried to get out the limo, but the door was locked.

"Hi baby!"

"How did you find me Michael?" I huff, not sharing the same chipper tone as him.

Michael laughs, taking off his sunglasses. "Your favorite hotel is the Waldorf-Astoria, plus your mom said she didn't know where you went, but I knew she was lying."

I roll my eyes, making a note to try a different hotel. "Why did you pay for my room?"

"I just wanted to."

"And who the fuck is Dr. Doolittle?"

"Me?" Michael says, as if I just asked the most ridiculous question.

"Why do you call yourself that?"

"Because I can?" Michael rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. Where are you taking me?"

"To Neverland, of course. I had a feeling you weren't going to show up, and I really wanted you come. This was the only way."

"You could've called."

"Would you really answer?"

I sigh. "No."