A Visit

"Where is she!" I burst through the hospital lobby, not caring who was there. I just wanted to know where Rose was. As soon as I saw the news I drove as fast as I could to the nearest hospital. No one knows how she's doing so my anxiety was through the roof.

"Excuse me?" A nurse comes around her desk, trying to calm me down. "Mr. Jackson?"

"Where is Rose?" I grab the nurse by her shoulders. "I need to see her. Her name is Rosalinda De La Fuente she just performed at Wembley and she's a big deal I need to know where her room is ! Why won't you tell me?!" I'm practically shaking the nurse and security had to pull me away from her.

After calming down for a minute I sigh, looking back at the nurse. "I'm terribly sorry miss." I apologized, and the nurse gave me a sweet smile.

"It's okay. Come, I'll take you to her." We walked down what seemed to be the longest hallway in the world and my heart was literally beating out of my chest.

"Here we are." The nurse slides her keycard into the door and it unlocks.

The door opened to reveal Rose, who was still wearing her concert outfit, sitting on the hospital bed. She seemed perfectly fine and healthy, not a scratch on her.

"But I'm fiiiiiine you guys. Why do we have to stay here?!" Rose whines.

"You have to stay, they just wanna make sure you didn't have a concussion." Charles says, and she rolls her eyes.

"I barely even hit my head! It was a minor fender bender and that was it!" She looks up and sees me. "Oh hell, what the fuck do you want?"

Everyone turned around to me, and I didn't know what to say.

"Guys? Do you mind?" Rose gestures for everyone to leave, and they all scurried out of the room.

"What led you here?" She lays on her elbows.

"I-I saw the news. They said it was serious."

Rose laughs and waves me off. "You know good and damn well the media exaggerates everything to get a good story. No it wasn't serious, all that happened was that Charles, mom, and I were in the limo, and before we could pull out some car bangs into the back of us like a cheap whore. The only thing that happened was all of us fell onto the floor in the limo." She finishes, and I sigh.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay." I smile, and walk towards the door, but Rose stops me.

"You're really gunna just leave? You might as well stay and take me home...Roger."

I spin around, and see Rose grinning at me.

"How?" She puts her hands up, and walks towards me. She still had on her outfit from the concert, and everything was showing.

"For one thing, you really need to learn how to change your shoes, that was a dead give away. And two, Karen does not know how to properly put on prosthetics. You looked like a fat kid stuffed in a baby outfit." She laughs, making me blush.

Before I could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"Rosalinda?" A tall, balding man comes in with a clipboard, and smiles when he sees her. "I see we're doing just fine."

"Yep. I was just telling my ex here," she gestures to me, and the doctors eyes bugle. "That I was soooo ready to go home."

The doctor was speechless, and just kept staring at me. I was used to it but damn, he was borderline creepy.

"How are you?" I ask, and that snapped him out of his trance.

"Oh I am splendid! Wow! Two superstars in the same room, what a night. My wife is not going to believe this! C-can I get a picture of the both of you?"