Authors Note.

As you all know, there was a mass shooting in Orlando last night. A man went inside a nightclub and killed 49 people, and the police ended up killing him eventually. His motive was to kill gay people because a couple of months ago he saw two guys kissing in Miami in front of his son and that's what triggered him to kill. Over 50 people are hurt and 50 people are dead because of a hate crime.

And you know what the gunman did while he was shooting up the place?

He laughed. He fucking laughed.

Shooting up those poor innocent people made him happy...

This shooting is now known as The worst shooting massacre in U.S history.

What kills me is that this happened right down the street from where I live. I go down the street where it happened almost every day. In fact, my sisters and I were supposed to go get food next to Pulse, but something told us not to go. As soon as we got home, that's when we heard about it.

It kills me that someone with that much hatred would go and kill people like that. I'm at a loss for words.

I'm safe, just to let everyone know, but I do have some friends that were in there and I'm not sure if they are okay or not. Please keep everyone and Orlando in your prayers, because we're now under a state of emergency.

This weekend was the worst ever.

First Christina Grimmie (Which happened by my house also), and now this. All within 24 hours.

Orlando has been my home for 10 years, and I've grown to love it, and it's so sickening that somebody would do such a thing.

Make sure you hug your loved ones extra tight, because you never know if that's the last time you'll see them. :(

I'm posting this message on all of my stories, but as for now I hope you all understand and forgive me when I say I won't be updating any book for the next week or so, as I'm still in shock about this whole ordeal.

I love you all, and thank you for reading. ❤️

-Angii