London Baby!

*Michael*

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine. My head was hurting and everything was spinning. I don't remember what happened. The only thing that can come to mind is me leaving the hotel room after I found out Lisa was using birth control behind my back.

"Welcome back." I hear a sultry voice from my right. I turn my head and see the backside of Rose, she was opening the blinds and the sun blinded me.

"Wha-?"

"You passed out." Rose says, walking to a table and grabbing a piece of toast. "You haven't slept all night and you were dehydrated. As soon as you saw me you fainted."

It all came back to me. I went to take a walk and as soon as I heard her voice I just blacked out. I guess it was too much for me.

"I told you about staying up all night without eating or drinking. Oh, here's your wallet." She tosses my wallet onto the bed and I grab it. I try to get up but Rose pushes me down.

"Oh no you don't. You need to rest."

"I need to go. Um, I think Lisa is worried about me. What time is it?"

"Lisa does not give a rats ass about what you're doing and where you are. It's only 9:30. Here," Rose gives me a glass of water. "Drink it. Now."

I gulp down the water and put it on the table. "Thank you. Why are you being so nice to me? I thought you hated me."

"I do hate you. But I didn't want you laying in the streets of London like that. Then you would be gone forever, and nobody wants the king of pop to disappear, right?"

I don't say anything and look at my hands. I notice my wedding band isn't on but I'm not freaking out about it.

"So you still hate me?"

Rose scoffs, "Of course I hate you. You're a rotten piece of shit and you deserve everything that's coming to you and more. But there is just something about you that I can't stay away from."

I smirk, and sit up a little. "You look good, Rose."

"I know I do." She sits down at the chairs by the balcony, her plate full of food. "Go eat something so you can leave my room and my life for good."

"What if I'm not hungry?"

"You are. But, if you claim you're not then you can kindly close the door on your way out. Besides, I have to get ready, I have a press conference and then I have to get ready for my concert tonight."

"Can I come?"

Rose looks at me crazy. "Nigga are you crazy?"

"Sometimes."

"No, you are not coming with me. It's bad enough that we're staying in the same hotel together, I don't need bad press right now."

I sigh, knowing that she was right. I get up and grab a handful of fruit, some orange juice, and some toast, and sat down next to Rose.

"Rosie."

"Don't fucking call me that."

"My apologies. Rose?"

"Hmmph." Her mouth full.

"How have you been?"