One Year Later

Play the song above! Happy reading ❤️

May 25, 1995- London, England.

*Michael*

"Are you ready for dinner babe?" Lisa calls from the bathroom of our hotel room. We came to London to celebrate our one year anniversary.

"Mmhm. I've been ready darling." I chuckle to myself, as I'm reading the paper.

This has been an eye opening year for me. A lot of hits and a lot of misses. I've learned a lot within the year and I've certainly grown from it. I have a new CD coming in June, titled HIStory , an upcoming tour and hopefully something I've been wanting for years.

A baby.

Lisa and I have been trying to conceive for a while and we haven't had luck yet. I hope soon we hear good news about her having my child.

While Lisa is talking about something her girlfriends did over the weekend I was flipping through the paper, mindlessly reading.

My eyes stopped when I saw her name on the paper, my stomach dropped when I read what was going with her, and my what was left of my heart seemed to have shattered when I read something I shouldn't have read.

Pop superstar Rose begins her world tour tonight in Paris, France, then London, England on May 26. This Europe leg sold out within minutes, making this one of the fastest sold out concerts since Ex-boyfriends Michael Jacksons 'Bad' tour in 1987.

'I'm just so happy to be back on the stage and doing what I love to do. I miss performing for everyone and being there for my fans.' Rose said recently. She was incarcerated for five years before being acquitted in 1994, and is currently working on a new album.

Roses plans in the future includes a new album, new movies, and a possible marriage?

She's been seen with her old flame Billy a lot recently and sources say that they are dating, but Rose says otherwise.

'We're just good friends.'

I crumpled up the paper and sighed, shaking the thoughts out of my head.

Of course on this day we just HAAAAD to come to Europe right?

••••••••••
*Rose*

Paris, France. 12:39 am

"Paris! How are we doing tonight?!"

The screams were deafening, chaos everywhere. I felt at home again after what felt like an eternity away from the stage. I have r performed since 1988, but I still got it.

"This next song, is a slow jam. It's something I wrote a while back and I wanted to share it with you all. Do mind if I sing it?" I ask the audience, and they chant my name.

I look around at my band mates, seeing if they're ready, and my background singers Brenda, and Susan are giving me the thumbs up to go. I clear my throat and smooth down my lace bodysuit. It feels so good to get back into my sexual side.

I cue the band and the music starts up, then we start harmonizing, before I take over.

"There's no easy way to explain, how I feel for you,

So I say with every emotion, what falling in love can do

To my romantic heart, you've helped me through the rain