Captive

I woke up in a daze, my head was throbbing. I tried to touch my head but then realized I was tied up completely.

Going into panic mode I immediately start screaming, only to see that my mouth was duct taped.

Where's Michael?!

I look around the dark room, it's my living room, and I don't see anyone in there.

I scream as loud as I can, praying that someone can hear me.

"Oh shut it up!" I hear someone say, then a light turns on.

My heart stopped when I see who's in front of me.

"Mmmmmpmh!!" I screamed, trying to get out of the chair.

"What's the rush dove? The party is just getting started." Billy stands up and walks to the kitchen, pulling a unconscious Michael out. His hands and ankles were bound and he also had tape on his mouth.

Billy kicks Michael in the side until he wakes up, groaning in pain.

"Agghhhh!" I growl, trying to make him stop.

"Oh don't be sad. He's going to watch the show." Billy looks at Lisa, who was also bleeding, (I'm assuming it was from the baseball bat), and tells her to put Michael on the couch.

Michael is screaming in pain while Lisa tries to pull him up on the couch.

"Ahh my little dove, I missed you." Billy sits on my lap, caressing my face. I snatch my head away from him and close my eyes, only to be snatched up from him again.

"Don't do that. You don't want to get whiplash."

He stokes my face again, then rips off the tape from my mouth, making me wince in pain.

"If you scream, he's dead." Billy points to Michael, who's trying desperately to get out of the ropes. Lisa comes back into view with a crowbar and a gun.

I cried silent tears, obeying everything he said. I felt if I even looked wrong they would try something.

"Why the tears? The man you need is right here." I looked into Billy's eyes. He was high off his ass, and sloppy drunk.

"You are so beautiful..why didn't this work out between us?" He whispers, pretending to be hurt. "God, I need you." Billy fingers my blouse, and leans in to kiss me.

I wanted to pull away and spit in his face, but I was too terrified to do so.

"Mmm." He licks my bottom lip, he smelled and tasted like tar and whiskey. "You taste great."

Billy gets up and walks over to Michael, who was grunting in pain.

"You left me!" Billy randomly screams, his eyes bloodshot. "Once you got too famous you left me. I was going to quit the drugs for you! And this is what I get in return. You become the greatest entertainer ever, and I get to be some low level performer playing in clubs. I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD'VE BEEN PERFORMING IN STADIUMS WITH YOU." He breaks a glass bottle, then stabs Michael in the shoulder.

"No!" I yell, Michael screaming.

"Ah-ah-ah, what did I say about yelling?" He points a finger to me, Lisa cocking her gun.

Michael tries to fight the pain but I can see in his eyes he couldn't handle it.

"Please Billy, Michael hasn't done anything wrong. It's me you want not him. The both of you guys need to handle me."

Lisa points her gun to me, "Well, I have a great way of handling you."

"Bitch! Don't you dare shoot my dove." Billy slaps the shit out of Lisa, making her fall on the ground. "Do as you were told. Dumb cunt."