22

*Rose*

"Well what the fuck are we supposed to do now?!" I yell to no one in particular. After putting two and two together, Karen and I found out that I was set up and framed so Lisa could finally have something that she's never had before.

True love.

"Just go to the police." Charles suggests. I called him and my mother to tell them what happened, and they rushed right over.

"They'll take too long. By the time they solve this case it'll be 2002. We gotta get that bitch ourselves."

"Yas!" My mom screams, making everyone but me jump. "When we find her, can I be the one who kicks that putas culo?"

"No. I'm gunna find her myself."

"How? When nobody can find her?" Karen asks.

I look at all of them, "I'm going to go visit Michael."

•••••••
*Michael*

"Mother, you're the most brilliant person ever!" I kiss her cheeks. Everything that mother was saying made sense, and after remembering I had some documents that I was holding for Rose regarding her court date, we looked over them and realized that something just wasn't adding up.

Not only was her name forged, but the jury overlooked the fact that Rose wasn't present in the signing at all. They knew that somebody forged her name, but didn't speak on it.

"So who do you think set Rose up?" Randy asks, stuffing his face again.

"I believe it was Billy. He probably wanted her in jail since she was bigger than him. If you think about it, once she went in, his band got huge in the mainstream media, and he's won every award out there. When she wasn't in jail he was a nobody. He must've wanted her out of the way." I thought about a time when I met Billy. I didn't know who he was and that he was her ex at the time, but something about him was always off. He was on drugs all the time too, making him the ultimate 'Bad Boy'.

"You gotta tell Rose what you know honey."

"I know mother, but how? When she won't even talk to me? She's never gonna listen to me."

"If there's a will, there's a way. You'll figure something out." She looks at her watch and sighs. "Ah come on now Randy, we gotta go."

I help my mother up and walk the two of them to the door. After saying my goodbyes I change, rushing out of the door.

Bill drops me off to the front of Roses door, and I get out, my nerves kicking in.

She's never going to believe me! This is just stupid.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and walk up the steps. She needed to know the truth.

Before I could ring the doorbell the door swung open.

"Oh, hello Michael." Charles smiles.

"Hi Charles. Um, is Rose there?"

"No, uh, actually she left.. To look for you."

"What?" I ask, confused.

Charles sighs and moves to the side to let me in. "Come on, her mom and Karen are here. We need to fill you in."

"Fill me in on what? Why is Karen here?" My stomach was doing flips at this time.

"Stop asking questions Chico and get your ass in here!" Dalma screams, and I run inside.

•••••••••
*Rose*

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT HERE?!" I scream out. I just drove an hour and a half away from my house to Neverland, just to find out Michael wasn't there.