1994.

Play the song up above - happy reading!

"Do you ever think about what life could've been if I wasn't here? Behind a glass window, not being able to touch the man I love?"

He sighs as he wipes a tear from his eye. "I would've finally got to marry the woman of my dreams. But soon enough, you'll be out, and you'll be mines forever."

"I've been here for almost two years now. How could you wait thirty more years for me?"

"Rose, trust me... I could never love someone as much as I'll love you. You are my life," He places his large hand onto the window, the one thing separating ourselves from actual touch.

"And I'll never let you go..."

July 18, 1994.

It's been five years.

Five years since I've been put away for something I did not do.

Five years of pure, fucking hell.

Every week, I was fighting somebody. Whether it was with an inmate or someone from the judicial system. I've been meeting with C.O. Brown at least three times a day because of my "childish antics".

Fuck you mean 'childish'? I have a right to be this way, I mean if you've been treated this way wouldn't you act the same? Fuck being civil.

After meeting with my parole officer everyday for five years straight telling her the same goddamn thing every time, she, Judge Preston, and the jury finally realized that I was innocent in this thing all along. Apparently after some 'extensive' research new reports came up thanks to 'modern technology'.

Everyone found out that someone forged my signature on those papers and somebody bribed the jury into making me guilty, hence the lengthy prison sentence.

"No one I know has been in jail for longer than 10 years max for embezzlement." Bradley states into the phone, looking at me with anger.

I lean towards the window, so he can see the seriousness in my face. "Well you need to get to the fucking bottom of this, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, Brown, or any other of these fuckers around here that I am innocent!" I yell into the phone.

"De La Fuente! Calm yourself." A guard yells.

"Piss off, cunt sucker." I spit.

"That's it." The guard storms towards me and slams my phone- and myself, onto the ground.

"You just earned yourself a night in isolation, again."

When he lifts me up I see Bradley staring in horror. This isn't the first time I've reacted this way, but it was the first time Bradley's seen this kind of behavior.

Knowing he can still hear me, I yell at the top of my lungs, "I'VE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST FOUR YEARS! FIX THIS SHIT BRADLEY OR ITS YOUR ASS! I'M INNOCENT!"

"Shut up De La Fuente, you've been singing that same old tune since you got here."

"And you've been wondering why your wife left you for another woman since I got here." I smirk.