Tonight

"Well, what do you think?" Rose steps out of the closet for the tenth time, showing off her curves in a sparkling red mini dress.

She's been changing for outfit for the past thirty minutes now and even though she looked fantastic in all of them, she thought otherwise.

"Rose, for the last time, you look stunning in anything you wear." I sigh, sitting on the bed.

"I know. I just wanted to hear you say I was cute." Rose smiles, grabbing some shoes and her purse. "I called ahead for reservations. They'll get us in easily and no one will bother us."

"Sounds good." I say, and we finally leave the house.

The car ride there was about thirty minutes long so to pass time we decided to pre-game with some champagne.

"Oh, Michael. You know how good it feels to be let go and do my own thing? God, prison is not something to fucked with." Rose snorts.

"I can only imagine." I softly smile.

"Four, long years of pure hell, isolation, and depression. I never had to fight so much. I thought I was gunna die in there."

"Hey," I touch her thigh, making her look at me. "Don't talk about prison. At least not now. You wanna have fun so think about happy times, think about what a blast you're about to have tonight. No negative thinking tonight baby."

Rose smiles at me. "Okay Michael. I'm sorry, It's the bubbly getting to me."

"Here we are." Our driver says, pulling up to the front of the club. It was packed all around, people trying to get in left and right.

"Wow, it's packed." Rose looks out from the window. "You sure you wanna go in through the front?"

I nod my head. We decided not to put on a disguise for myself and just show up as me. I know that people are gunna freak out but it's nothing that I can't handle.

"Alright. Here we go." The driver gets out of the car, walking up to the bouncer at the front to let them know we were here. People who were in the line were staring at the limo, wondering who was inside.

"I'm nervous." Rose says, catching me off guard.

"You're nervous? Rose, you're never nervous."

"I know," she huffs, tugging on her dress. "It's just that it's the first time in a while that you and I have been out together. On top of that you JUST became single again. How is that gunna look in the headlines?"

"Since when do you care about what the headlines say?"

"I don't. I care about what they're gonna say about you."

I wave Rose off, laughing. "After what I've been through these last couple of years, nothing really bothers me anymore."

Rose offers me and sympathetic smile, and adjusts her dress. "Ready?"

"Always." I smile, and the door opens. I step out first, and everyone is screaming.

"MIIIIIIICHAEL JACKSON!" A couple of girls scream, a few people fainted and some were trying to run towards the limo, but security stopped them.

I step aside, and everyone was wondering who was with me. Rose steps out, her mean mug on for everyone to see.

More screams came out, and everyone was trying to get in the club so they can see us more. Lights were flashing everywhere, it felt like we were at a red carpet event instead of the club.

I was waving and smiling to everyone around us, while Rose was in front of me, being a bitch.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" She shoves someone aside.