The Shortest Chapter Ever

I may or may not have blacked out, because in the blink of an eye, I was in my cocoon, Janet and Katherine fanning me.

"Oh thank God, she's awake!" Janet exclaims, smiling.

I tried to get up, but Katherine pushed me back down.

"No don't get up yet, here, drink some water." She hands me a bottle of water and I take a sip, and I place it on the bedside table.

"What happened?"

"You passed out." Janet says.

Waaaaat.

"How?"

Janet and Katherine look at each other, then back at me.

"Um, well we had an unexpected guest show up." Katherine says, and everything came back to me.

THAT BITCH SHOWED UP.

She kissed Michael. And he didn't even stop her..

I abruptly get up and grab my bags, storming out of the room. I was seeing red all over, and I had to leave before I went back to jail.

"Oh she's awake!"

That voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Rose, honey?" Lisa walks up to me and I look down at her fake Prada shoes, then back at her face.

She smiles at me and sucks her teeth. "Leaving so soon? Such a shame to see you go."

I push past her and I hear her voice as I walk down the hall, "Don't even think about coming back."

"Oh trust me, I won't! You two are perfect for each other." I yell back, and run down the stairs.

"Hey ma, where you going?" Tommy asks and looks at my bags. "Oh shit."

"Don't cuss." I say.

"Sorry. Hold on, I'll be right back." Tommy runs into the living room and grabs some bags of his own, and meets me back in the foyer.

"What are you doing Tommy?"

"I'm leaving with you. Nobody deserves what just happened to you. Tabitha's coming too, she's talking to Michael right now."

I smile. "You don't have to leave love, stay here and spend time with the family."

"You are my family. Not Lisa."

"UGH!" Tabitha yells from the stairs, running down with Michael right behind her.

"Tabitha stop being childish, please." Michael pleads, and looks at me.

"I'm sorry." He mouths.

"Mmhmm. You're always sorry. That's your favorite line." I say, and walk out the door.

••••••
*Michael*

"That's all you have to say? You're sorry?" Tabitha says, a hand on her hip.

"Well what else am I supposed to say!"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe stick by your word and divorce that leech? Stop playing with Roses heart and be with her? I saw y'all in the kitchen before she showed up. And how are you gunna let Lisa kiss you like nothing was wrong?" She scoffs, then looks at me again.

"Applehead, you know I love you. But you're being an arrogant, selfish, asshole! Ever since you married that, that thing!" She points upstairs,"You've changed completely. You're not the same anymore. Until you can get your life situated, Tommy and I will not be here." And with that, she grabbed her bags and walked out the door, slamming it closed.

I open the door and see Rose sitting in the car, Tommy and Tabitha are in another.

I fucked up.

•••••••
*Rose*

I look out the window before we pulled off and see Michael staring at me. He knew he fucked up and couldn't fix it. To make matters worse, Lisa is standing by him, her long, lanky arms wrapped around him. She whispered something to him and kissed his cheek.

It wasn't long before I realized I was out of the car, stop, and running up to them, Rose STOP, and smacking the shit out of the both of them.

Whoops.

"Ahhhhhg!" Lisa screeches, running inside the house for safety. Michael, on the other hand, just stood there.

"I deserve that."

"Fuck you Michael! I love you and this is how you repay me? Do NOT call me, visit me, or even speak or think about me. You got that?"

Michael nods his head. "Okay."

I turn around and notice that his whole family saw what I've done and for a second I felt bad.

"I'm sorry. It was lovely meeting you all." I say, and got back in the car.

As soon as we pulled out, I broke down. I cried all the way back to my house, I cried for the rest of that day, week, and month.

It was time for a new Rose, the OLD Rose.

And she'll be back and better than ever.

-----------

Okay so like I got bored and decided to make this mini chapter lol. The next chapter is gunna be crazy lmao.