?

*Michael*

"What are you doing here Michael?" Rose says calmly, making me sweat.

"Um, I-I-I"

"Is that all you can do? Stutter? You know you have some kind of nerve to show up here. I just got home and here you are." She rolls her eyes.

I didn't want to just flat out ask her why she decided to do Playboy again, maybe I should've thought this out before rushing over here.

"Are you just gunna stand there like a fucking idiot or are you going to say something? I have shit to do and it doesn't involve you."

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Well can we talk?"

"About what? There's nothing to talk about Michael, nothing at all." She stares at me, making me uncomfortable. You can see the hurt in her eyes. "Just leave already."

She starts to close the door but I push it back open, startling her.

"No Rose. I need to talk to you."

"There's noth-"

"Fuck that!" I yell, making her jump back. "I gave you your space, I let you embarrass the hell out of me AND let you beat me up in front of everybody. Let me fucking talk to you!" By this time I was already inside the house, and I was so close in her face, our noses were touching. My anger got the best of me and I wasn't sure if I should still stand here and kiss her, or back away.

I take a deep breath and sigh, backing away from her.

"Please." I simply say, not daring to look at her.

"Sit down." She says, pointing to the living room.

I walk around her and look at my surroundings. The whole house was decorated in red and black furniture, giving it a seductive feel. I sit down at the chaise and watch Rose walk over to the mini bar.

"You drinking?" She asks, her back turned to me.

"Yeah, give me whatever you're having."

As she grabs the bottles and glasses I couldn't help myself and stared at her every move. Just from her back side she looked amazing. Her hair was back to black and it was straightened, touching her tailbone. She had on a tight black strapless dress that accentuated every curve of her tiny body. She looked amazing, she gets more and more beautiful each day.

"Here." She says, handing me a glass filled with brown liquid. "It's Jack Daniels, it's honey whiskey."

I take a sip, it was really good and smooth, and it would sure get me all types of drunk if I continue drinking it.

"So are you gunna talk, or are you gunna waste my liquor?" Rose says, sitting across from me. Her legs were crossed and the slit on the side of her dress was rising up, and it was driving me wild.

"Um, yeah." I take another gulp. "How have you been?"

"Don't ask me those questions. I'm out of jail, I'm peachy fucking keen, and that's all you need to know. How about you ask me about Playboy?" She takes a sip of her drink. "I mean that has to be the reason why you're here right?"

I didn't say anything, I just blushed. Rose smiles.

"I knew it. Lemme guess, you wanna talk me out of it, say it's 'not good for my reputation' or 'I'll regret it', right? Well lemme tell you something Michael, this isn't 1988 anymore. We aren't together anymore. What does Playboy have to do with you?" I was about to open my mouth but she interrupted me.