TGIF

2 weeks later 

I look around the backyard as I pull myself out of the pool, I see Ian in the corner laughing at something Shay said, he takes another swig of his soda and excuses himself. He makes his way to me and chuckles as I wring out my hair with a towel. 

"Drunk Shay is so..." He trails off, "Well, yeah." He says, as I giggle as I wrap a towel around my shoulders and lead Ian to the beverage table. 

"I'd like to see what drunk Ian is like." I say, pulling a green tea out of the ice chest.

"Flirty," He says,pulling my body closer to his, "I like it." He says, and I giggle 

Marlene calls his name, from across the yard. I bite my lip as he pulls away, his face red. Marlene, makes her way over to us. I hold back a laugh as he tries to rearrange himself as Marlene comes up to us. He looks so uncomfortable. 

"Hey, how are you?" I ask, as I take a sip of my green tea. 

"Good, I'm so happy we're almost done with this season, then  we get another break, 3 months. I really need the break. " She says, grabbing a water from next to Ian. 

"We've only been back in production for like 2 weeks." I say, struggling to hold back a life as Ian tries to stop from groaning from frustration. 

"I know but I need a break, me and the wife want to go on a trip. Tampa." She says, looking at Ian with a slight smirk. 

"Oh, nice. Will you excuse us." Ian says, peeling us away from Marlene. 

"Oh, okay." She says, winking at me as I look back at her, I shake my head.  

I turn my head to face Ian and see that he's extremely red in the face. I roll my eyes and o up the stairs after him. 

"It's not nice to start a party and not finish it." I say, but I have to admit I want his just as much as he does. He chuckles and stands in the middle of our two doors. 

"Mine, or yours?" He asks, gesturing to the doors on either side of him. 

"Yours, I need to wash my sheets." I say pushing him to the right, into his room. 

He picks me up and carries me to the bed, throwing me down, thank god he has a memory foam. I start by pulling him down to  meet my lips and wrap my hands in his hair. He bites my lip slightly and groans at the growing tent in his nether regions. I let my hands travel up his shirt and down his back. I tug on the hem of his shirt, a message toou him, that I want it off of him. 

He sits up slightly, yanking his shirt off and I take a moment to appreciate his body. I'm a lucky girl. I pull my shirt over my head, which was more difficult then I expected it to be considering I am laying on my back. He chuckles and leans down to kiss my stomach. Sending chills up my spine. 

He stands off the bed and pulls down his pants, I untie the sides of my bikini bottoms. He groans as I giggle. He pulls his boxers off and climbs back onto the bed. I untie the neck tie of my top and hold my self up so Ian can untie the back of it. He throws it off somewhere across the room. 

He lowers himself toward me, his hands exploring my body. His eyes never leaving mine, he slowly pushes his member into me, and it takes everything in me not to scream. He grabs my face with both hands and kisses me. I moan and buck my hips against him, his member twitching at the sudden movement. 

He flips us around suddenly and I continue to pull myself up and let myself drop onto him. I smile as he places his hands on my hips and grips them tightly. 

"Lucy," He moans out as I feel his member pulse.  "Condom." He says, as he releases inside of me and in two seconds I've lost all control and I too let go. 

"Shit." I say, lifting myself off of him, looking at his face as he realizes. 

2 weeks later

Shay sighs as she sits next to me in the backyard, I finish chewing the strawberry I was eating. 

"Seriously? You didn't you know. Wear a glove?" She says, shaking her head at me as I kick around in the water. 

"I didn't even think of it. I thought it would be fine, I thought he was going to take care of it, you know like guys usually do." I say, groaning, how could we be so stupid?

"Well, do you think you're pregnant?" She says, picking up a strawberry. 

"I don't think so, I haven't felt sick or anything." I shake my head, "Maybe it's to soon after the miscarriage." I suggest as she stifles a giggle.

"I don't think 3 months is to little of a time. I read somewhere that the sooner you try the more likely it is and the more likely you won't have another miscarriage." She says, reciting some knowledge from somewhere in that big brain of hers. 

"We better get going, we only have today left for filming." I say, standing up and pulling on my sandals. 

"Yeah." She says, following  me out to the baby blue bug I bought. We both get in, not bothering to get anything from the house and drive off. 

+ Filming a girls scene+

"Action!" Marlene calls. 

Aria's POV 

"Aria, come here for a second." Hannah says as she looks at something on her phone. 

I sigh and pull myself off of Spencer's couch and trudge over to the bar island thing, I look over Hannah's shoulder and look at the small screen. 

"What am I looking at?" I ask, unable to make anything out on the screen. 

"It's Mona and  Mike, kissing." She says, rolling her eyes at me, as I sit next to her on  the  stools. 

"No. That's going to be happening." I say as she shoves her phone in my face. 

"What isn't  happening?"  Emily asks, coming in through the backdoor of the house. 

"Mike and Mona, getting heated." Hannah laughs. 

"No way?" Spencer says, joining us from upstairs. I shake my head. I can't deal with this I can't have my brother having - whatever they're having- with my best friends, best friend. Life is complicated. 

"It'll be fine Aria. I promise." Em says, pulling me into a hug. 

"I can't believe this is happening." I say, as I examine the photo closer, I chuckle and look at Hannah. 

"This is not Mike, it's Wilden. Look at the hair. I hate to say it but, your friend is fucking the same guy your mom fucked." I say, shaking my head at her, she snatches the phone from  me and looks at the photo. Her eye's going wide, as she looks over at me. +

'+ they finish the scene. It's a sleep over. blah blah blah.+ 

"Cut!"  Marlene yells as we all hug and squeal, we've finished the season. 

I sigh and yank off the shoes and earrings I'm wearing. I sit back on the prop couch and look around the set.

 I don't know if  I could stand another filming session today, so  thank god I don't have to. 

Thank god I get to go home, take a warm shower and sleep, I've had no energy lately.

And thats another chapter. I payed my friend to write another smut scene, do you guys like them? i can continue to have them write them but if not it won't be in the book again. IDK