Mom... Doctors

Keegan POV

I step onto the plane running into a few people on the way to my seat, saying sorry to each. Seeing as there are only 8 other people on this jet I get my own seat in the back with no one in front of me, all the seats are spaced out. I sigh and stretch out my legs in front of me.

The jet takes off and heads to Pittsburgh, I thank god for the fact that Ian and Troian finally told Lucy about them.

One week ago.

"Yeah, I'm alone here so I have to make lunch for everyone, so I'll call you later." I say to Kim.

I walk into the kitchen to see Troian on the counter, Ian between her legs, kissing her, moans escaping their mouths. I stay, standing there, shocked in the kitchen doorway.

I step back after a moment and accidentally stepped into the fridge, making sound like I didn't want to.

Both their heads snap to me, guilt in their eyes, I shake my head, clearing my thoughts before looking at them again.

"How long?" I ask, not sure if I want to know the answer,

"A week, I'm so sorry." Troian says, pushing Ian out from between her legs.

"Oh." Is all I say, before looking to Ian.

"Oh." He says.

"Well, continue then." I say, walking away.

Present time.

I look around the plane noticing most people asleep and the rest of them on their phones. I sigh and look out my window, seeing the green patches mix with the clouds, I smile, thinking about what Lucy would be saying.

Would she be asking me about how I found out about Ian and Troian?\

Or would she be asking if I want to talk about us?

What would she care about more?

Us?

Or

Them?

5 hours later

I get off the plane, looking at the surrounding scenery, God I miss home. I smile when I spot my mother standing about 40 feet away with a big smile on her face, I hike my bag up higher on my shoulder and start walking to her. I smile, glad to be home.

"Ma." I say pulling her into a hug, kissing the top of her head.

She pulls back, smiling at me, "Baby, you're finally home." She leads me to her car.

In the car on the way home

"So, I saw on the news that Karen Lucille is pregnant?" My mom says taking a left turn.

"Karen Lucille? Mom it's just Lucy." I say avoiding her question.

"Is lucy pregnant?" She ask as she pulls into an empty parking lot.

"Yes." I say, silently congratulating myself on keeping my voice steady.

"And?..." she ask insinuating she wants to know who's it is.

"It's Ians, can we get home? I miss dad and them." I say shaking my head at her frown. 

Lucy

I wake up with a cramp like pain in my lower stomach. I stand up, feeling a liquid on my inner thigh. I start to freak out, I touch my thigh with a shaky hand and pull it back up with blood. I start to cry, shaking my head, crying out, I don't understand, what's happening?