Questions

I know I said she's a month along but i decided she'll actually be 2 1/2 months along and I'll continue from there.

Ian makes the noodles as I sit on the counter completely oblivious to everything going on around me. Ian occasionally has me move my feel so he can grab silverware or something from the drawers and things around me.
           I don't notice when Ian leaves but I am alerted to this when I feel a burning liquid touch my arm, that's placed next to the stove. I look over and see that the water is overflowing because it was to heated without being stirred. I jump off the counter and remove the pot from the heat. Turning off the burner. Stirring the noodles.
        Only then do I realize that my arm is red and hurts like a bïtch. Quickly I run cold water over it. Before calling out for Ian. "IANNN!!" I scream as I turn off the water.
           I hear footsteps, as Ian walks into the kitchen. His hands wet and front of his shirt, a darker color then the rest of his shirt. He smiles before looking to my arm.
"I told you I was going to the bathroom." He says as he analyzes the scene. Realizing quickly what happened.
"I didn't say 'okay Ian' so you should've known not to leave." I say, calmly. Not wanting to start another fight.
       I looked around before, walking up to hug Ian. I didn't want to start a fight so I figured love would be easiest. Ian nods and kisses my head. I sigh, breathing in the scent that I missed oh-so much.
     "I hope it's a girl" Ian says, pulling away from the hug. I take a second before realizing what he's talking about.
"A little girl just like you. With pink lips and big brown-green eyes. And a head full of thick brown hair. I can't imagine anything other than that." He says placing his hands on my flat stomach. I bite my lip smiling slightly as I look down at his hands.
"I hope it's a boy. One like you. With green-blue eyes and a jawbone that can cut glass. With your laugh and boyish smirk. His fuzzy curly hair. I hope." I say placing my hands on his.

"This is cozy" we hear Janel say behind us. Ian turns around and I look at her from behind him.
"We made up." I say, don't get me wrong i wasn't planning on letting him in this soon, and I still have my reservations. I don't know. There's something about him that I can't resist.
"I can see." She says eyeing us suspiciously. Before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Leaving the kitchen.

"How about those noodles?" Ian ask walking to the stove.
I just nod.
------*------*-------*-------*--------*------*-
Ian and I eat our  noodles and for once I eat a full meal without thinking. Ian smiles and makes small talk through the whole meal.
After we eat I decide to go for a swim as I look into the back yard to see Keegan sitting in a lawn chair, by the pool. I quickly change into a black bikini and walk into the back yard. Keegan looks up as I open the French doors to the deck.
"Lucy.." He says, I know he wants to say more but he instead stands up and walks over to me.
"Keegan" I say as he engulfs me in a hug. His shirtless body pressed against me. He's kinda sweaty. And sticky.
"Want to swim with me?" I ask as he pulls away.
"Mhm sure." He says before picking me up over his shoulder and walking to the pool. Throwing me in.
I squeal as I hit the water going under, swimming up to the surface seconds later. Keegan is laughing by the edge his face bright red. I laugh too before swimming over to the edge. "Help me up?" I ask, reaching out a hand. He shakes his head.
"I've seen enough movies to know you're just going to pull me in." He laughs and refuses me help.
"Your right" I say grabbing his leg. Pulling him forward.
"Douche" he says as he falls. Hitting the water.
_____*_____*____*_____*____*____
Me and Keegan swim and talk small things like when he's going to see his family and when I'll see mine. We swim for about an hour before he stops and looks at me for a minute.
He stalls before opening his mouth. "Are you keeping it?" He ask, his eyes diverting to my stomach.
"Yes" I say looking at his hair. The water stuck in it reflecting the sun.

He nods before continuing to swim. I sigh as I pull myself up onto the edge of the pool. I sit with my feet in the water for a while. Just thinking.
What if Ian bails?
What if I miscarry?
What if the pregnancy test was wrong?
What if Ian decides to force me to get an abortion?
What if Marlene finds out?
How can I do this?
Even with help
I'm a recovering anorexic and I just recently had a set back. What if this baby is malnourished?
Can that happen to a baby in the womb?
I need to and a doctors appointment to talk about this with someone who knows.
I need food.
With that last thought I get up and walk to the towel rack by the door.  Keegan following, we both grab a towel and dry off a little before walking inside. The AC hitting my still damp body causing me to shiver. I walk to the kitchen and grab hot chocolate mix and a bag of carrots. Heating up some water and pouring the mix into a cup opening the baby carrots. As I wait for the water to heat up. I pour some mile into a separate cup and heat it in the microwave for 1 minute. Pouring it over the mix. The water in the tea pot starts to boil, causing the tea pot to release a high pitch noise. I pull the pot off and pour it over the milk and mix. I grab a bowl pouring the carrots into it. Sitting down on the couch turning on reruns of the first season of Pll. The newest episode airing at 9 pm tonight.
I laugh as I remember how hard it was to film each part and how many takes it took for me and Ian to be comfortable in the pilot bathroom scene. Soon enough I'm asleep on the couch. In my bikini and towel with a bowl of carrots by my cup of hot coco on the table. No more questions.  Floating through my head. Just me and my dreams of me and Ian raising a baby in this big house. Nothing more. Nothing less. And I could ask for any better dream. Not tonight.

(1135)
So i decided to update because it's been a month since I last have. But I think I'm going to take this off hold and just let you guys know now that I am going to be very loose about updating and that I hoe to update at least 3 more times before the end of summer. Thanks guys. Please vote and comment.