35. Sibling Sitter

ZAYN:

My family just got finished unwrapping gifts, and they loved everything I got them. They all do so much for me, and support me tremendously and I couldn't think of any other way to thank them then with rather expensive gifts, 'thank you''s and 'I love you''s. Although I was told not to spend a ton, I couldn't help myself. They deserve the best.

Everyone was eating breakfast, but I decided to slip away for a brief moment to call up Harry. I sat on my bed, anxiously waiting until he answered. "Zayn!"

"Hazza! How's your Christmas?"

"It's great, based on all the tears from my family I think they really liked their gifts, although my mum laughed at my gift wrapping skills."

"Same here." I laughed. "Well, I think my wrapping skills were good, but anyways I'm gonna ask you a huge favor but I'm going to put us on three way."

"With who?"

"Hold on." I say. I scroll through my contacts, and make a threeway connection to the current call.

"Hello?"

"Camila?" Harry says.

"Harry?" She questions

"What about me?" I sigh

"Oh hey Zayn, wait I'm confused. Why am I being called?" Camila asks.

"I need a huge favor!"

"How huge are we talking?" Harry says. "The size of my...?" He stops, but leaves nothing to the imagination. "Ew!" Camila squeals.

"Can you two cooperate for five seconds?"

"I feel like this is going to take longer than five seconds, but fair enough." Camila says.

"Alright. New Years Eve, what are your plans?"

"Not quite sure." Harry says.

"I'm supposed to spend it with my family, but I think this year, we're all doing something different."

"So you're all free?" I ask.

"Sure, whatever makes you happy." Harry says sarcastically.

"I want to surprise Lauren on New Years Eve."

"Aw! I'm sure that will make her life!" Camila gasps in admiration.

"Are you willing to help?"

"Sure, why not." Harry says.

"I'm in." Camila says.

"Perfect. I need to know what she's doing on that night, Camila that's where you come in."

"Yes sir."

"Harry. I need you to accompany me on this trip."

"What else?"

"That's all I've got so far."

"Well this may as well be a one man plan, Camila has all the hard hitting things."

"I'll figure something out for you."

"That'd be great."

"I'll call you guys later. Merry Christmas."

LAUREN:

I grin ear to ear as I watch my parents tear up at the gift Taylor, Chris and I pitched in for. It's tickets to Hawaii for a week. "You guys.." My mom sobs, wiping away a tear. "You guys do so much for us, and we figure it's time for us to do something for you." I say.