19. Drama Rama

ZAYN:

"So we're sorted then?" Harry asked Camila We all went to the airport to say goodbye to the girls and the whole way there Harry apologized to Camila about what he did when he was drunk. Camila and her big hear accepted his apologies. Camila flashes a smile. "Yes Harry I told you already." Harry smiled and they shared a hug and them she was off to catch up with Normani an Ally to board their flight.

After saying our goodbyes to Camila, Normani and Ally I was in my hotel room getting ready to meet Lauren's parents. I walked out into the living area. Niall and Louis were playing a game on the xbox. They paused it, once they saw me appear. "Well don't you just look fancy Mr. Malik." Niall said with a cheeky grin.

"Do you think it's a bit much?" I asked, nervously, smoothing out my button up shirt from any wrinkles.

Louis stood up, placing a hand under his chin as if he was thinking. "Give us a spin." He said. I slowly did a 360. "I think you look dashing. Don't be so nervous. It's just parents." Louis said.

"It's not just any parents, it's Lauren's and I want to impress them. I'm already on their bad side I presume so I need to give all I've got to be transfered over to the good side." I grabbed my car keys. "I'm headed out." I said.

"Best of luck." Niall said.

I knocked on Lauren's hotel door. Moments later, the door opened to reveal Dinah. "You look hella handsome dawg!" She squealed, we shared a hug. "Lauren's right in the bathroom." She said, letting me in.

I walked over to the bathroom. Lauren was unplugging the curler on the sink top. I softly knocked on the open door. She looked over, and a smile stretched upon her face. "Hey baby." We hugged, and gave each other a kiss. "Are you ready?" She asked, grinning. I nodded. "I guess so. Can you button my sleeves for me?" Lauren nodded.

"You should keep them rolled up." I shook my head.

"No. I have all these tattoos, and I wouldn't want your parents to think I'm some bad seed, they already do." Lauren giggled.

"Zayn. I promise you, my parents will love you just the way you are. It will be fine." I let out a deep breath, and shook my body about hoping to rid my nerves as well.

We pulled up in front of a small spanish style home. "Are you ready?" Lauren said turning to me excitedly. I took a deep breath. "Yeah. I'm ready." Lauren kissed my cheek. "It will be fine. I promise." She said to me. I nod, following her out of the chauffered ride and to the house.

Lauren dug around in her purse and pulled out house keys. She stuck them in the door and twisted. Moments later we were inside standing on the tile floors. "I'm home!" Lauren loudly says. Her voice echoes throughout her home.

I hear footsteps running and I start to get nervous again. "Lauren!" A girl a few years younger than her shouts, attacking Lauren in a hug. "Taylor! I missed you!" She gestures to me. "This is--" Before Lauren can finish Taylor says, "That's Zayn. I already know." She smiles. "I'm Laurens sister."

"Pleasure to meet you." I smile, sharing a hug with her. "My friends are not going to believe that Zayn Malik is in my house right now." She mumbled to herself, whipping out her cellphone.

Next is a tall boy. Lauren and him share a hug. "Thank God you're back even if it's not for long. Taylor was no fun to pick on. I need both my sisters." He said. Lauren laughed, and playfully punched him. "Chris this is Zayn, and Zayn this is my brother Chris." We give each other a handshake. My hands were unsteady the whole time.

"I thought you didn't even like One Direction?" Chris questioned. Lauren gave him daggers. "Shut up Chris." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "It's all situated now lad." I say to Chris. I hear more footsteps. "Here come the big dawgs." Chris said, and he and Taylor scatter off in an opposite direction.