5. The Oak

"I don't want to leave! This hotel is so beautiful, can't we stay for an extra night?" Camila pleaded, as they dragged their bags to the check out desk.
"Sadly, no." Ally said.
"Maybe, they'll invite us to another concert, and we'll get to stay in another extravagant room." Normani said.
"I doubt that." Lauren said to herself.

    Paolo stood there, waiting for someone to speak. "I'm checking out." Lauren said. "Name?"
"Tiffany Hardnips..." Camila and Dinah started to giggle. Paolo typed something into his computer. "Room cards." They all piled their cards onto the desk. He took them. "Thank you for staying at the Maxwell Hotel." Camila saluted him. He wasn't much of a fan of Camila, anyone with eyes can see he wasn't amused with how hyper she was. "Thank you."

    They headed outside and a crowd of girls started snapping pictures of them. "What the hell?" Lauren said.
 "You're taking pictures of the wrong people, do we look like One Direction? No." Dinah said. They scurried to Ally's car. "That was so weird." Ally said.
"Maybe everyone that walks out of the hotel is One Direction to them." Normani suggested. "Well they need to get their eyes checked. And I do too, because I think the flash blinded me." Dinah blinked.
"Let's just get back to Miami, and sleep." Ally said.
"I love that suggestion." Camila said.

    Halfway through the car ride, Camila began shrieking. "Lauren wake up!" She started shaking Lauren who was fast asleep beside her. Lauren opened her eyes, and gave Camila daggers. "What do you want?"
"Look at this." She handed Lauren her phone.
"Zayn Malik's mystery brunette makes another appearance this time at their Orlando show last night. This time we get to see her face. The brunette and four other girls made an appearance on stage during the boys encore of What Makes You beautiful. Zayn serenaded the brunette who's name is still disclosed. The coupling even spent the night in the same hotel, same room? hmmm. Here we see Zayn leaving the Maxwell hotel, and half an hour later his mystery brunette exits with her four friends, who also shared the stage with the boys last night. Are the boys each paired up with a girl? We'll get back to you with that, but for now Zayn is off the market, sorry ladies."

    Instantly Lauren burst into laughter. "This is absolutley ridiculous, and the fact that someone is going to sit around making up these rumors is dumb."
"Zayn is off the market." Dinah laughed.
"No he's not." Lauren gave Dinah daggers.
"I'm sorry, it's just funny. You're his mysetery brunette." Dinah said.
"This is just so annoying." Lauren passed Camila her phone, and laid her head back on the headrest. "I'm going back to sleep." Lauren squeezed her eyes shut.

---
    Lauren was in her bedroom, when the door opened. Her sister Taylor walked in. "How was the concert?"
"It was good." Lauren said, looking at Taylor who stood in her doorway.
"How was it being up on stage?"
"How do you know about that?"
"My friend went to that concert, and she texted me while she was there and said, your sister and her friends on stage right now. I swear."
"Well being on stage was okay."
"That's cool. So are you like.. friends with 1D?"
"No Taylor, get out of my room."
"Yes Mrs. Malik." Taylor joked. Lauren threw a pillow at her.

    Lauren laid back on her bed, she just needed to sleep, in her own bed. Not some bed with silk sheets in some beautiful hotel room. Who was she kidding? She loved that room, but she didn't deserve it. She didn't deserve any of the wonderful things that were currently happening to her. She still wasn't processing any of it.

    It had been three days since the girls had been back from Orlando. Lauren was in her kitchen helping her mom out with dinner, when the kitchen door swung open, and in walked Dinah and Ally. "What are you guys doing here?" Lauren asked. Her brother Chris walked into the kitchen after them. "I tried to stop them, but for being short, Ally sure is powerful." He said rubbing his arm that Ally punched.