3. Boyband Bullies.

LAUREN:

   I popped open my eyes, and took in my surroundings. Sun was shining through the only window in the room. Ally was combing through her hair, Camila was in front of the door looking out the peephole squealing, and Normani and Dinah were nowhere to be seen. I sat up. "Are we leaving now? Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I jumped out the bed. "We're not leaving yet." Ally turned to me. I made my way into the attached bathroom and rinsed my mouth out with the complimentary mouthwash that the hotel provided since we didn't pack not knowing that they were going to spend the night.

    "What's up with Camz?" I pointed to my giddy best friend.

"Supposedly One Direction stayed the night in this very hotel, and supposedly they are still here as we speak." Ally said as if she were reading a line from a scary story.

"And where are Dinah and Mani?" Ally was about to answer, but then Camila moved away from the door and as if on cue in burst Normani and Dinah. "So did you find them? Did you?" Camila said all in one breath.

"No. We failed the mission." Dinah frowned.

"I asked my Aunt what room they're staying in and she said that she couldn't tell me." Normani sighed. Camila let out a loud groan, and fell onto the bed.

    "We better hit the road." Ally said looking at her phone. It was still early though. Only 10:30 in the morning. "Can't we get food first?" Camila pleaded, busting out the puppy dog face. "There's a restaurant downstairs." Normani said.

"Well let's go now. I am starving." Camila grabbed Normani's arm, and the rest followed but me. "Aren't you coming?" Ally asked walking back into the room.

"I'll meet you guys down there. I want to do my hair." Lauren said. "Do you think I can borrow your comb?" Ally dug around in her purse and tossed me her comb.

"I'll order ahead of time for you." I saluted her.

    After finishing my hair I headed out into the hall to meet the girls downstairs. Little did I know I was going to be stopped by a crowd of girls. My eyes widedned once I walked down the stairs to the third floor and saw all these girls standing in front of a door chanting "1D!" "1D!" Hotel security came over.

"You ladies need to go, you can be arrested if you do not leave right now. This is harrassment." One of the men shouted in a deep voice that made me jump for the meer fact I did not know he was behind me. "WE WON'T GO. WE WON'T GO." The girls began to chant.

    The door opened, and an elder man stood before them. All of the girls made a confused sound. "Who is this 1D, you ladies are screaming for? You're gonna blow out my hearing aid." He croaked.

"Gross! You're not 1D!" A small girl said.

"Maybe we have the wrong floor." Another girl in a shirt with Liam Payne's face on it said. The crowd stampeded down the hall.

    "You better leave too ma'am." Security said.

"Oh, no I wasn't with that crowd. I was being blocked by that crowd on my way to meet my friends to eat." I  informed the man, with the name tag, EDDIE HOTEL SECURITY. "Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say." He grabbed my arm. "I'll just walk you down to your destination then."

    Suddenly a blonde little head peeked out of the door the old man was at. "All clear fellas." He said. The old man walked out of the room.

"Thanks for being our decoy lad." A brunette with a massive amount of tattoos said. The old man gave a toothless grin and continued down the hall. I noticed these boys as two of the members of One Direction. I wasn't sure of their names though.