29. Girl Fight

ZAYN:

I got a text from Dinah requesting that I meet with her and the girls before I go see Lauren. I wasn't sure what was going on. The girls never wanted to have one on one time with me, but, I got ready with the mental preperation of whatever was going to happen.

They invited me to the boardwalk cafè. It was quite a misleading name for the mere fact it was not on the boardwalk.

When I was half way there I realized I forgot my phone back in the hotel, I didn't even get to text Lauren where to meet me. She thought I was going to blow her off. Too late to turn back now.

Walking into the cafè, I saw the girls sitting at a table in the back. I joined them. We all shared hugs and hellos. I was partially intimidated. "You're probably wondering why we've asked you here." Dinah started off in a serious tone.

"Does Lauren know you guys are here?" I ask.

"She doesn't know we're with you, she's just getting ready for whatever you guys are doing today so we told her we're gonna grab a bite." Normani said. I nodded.

"Alright. So.. what's up? I feel like I'm about to have an intervention."

"Something like that." Normani said.

"It's more of an interrogation." Dinah nodded, finding the words.

"Oh boy.." I said, rubbing my palms together.

"This time, this was not my idea." Camila said holding her hands up.

"Don't worry it'll be quick. Ally over here is going on a beach date with her boo, so we gotta be speedy." Dinah gestured to Ally who was innocently smiling.

"Right. What do you guys want to know?"

"Who kissed who first in the tour bus that night?" Normani asked wasting no time.

"Don't spare the details." Dinah said.

"Everything was fuzzy, but I do remember what happened, um, okay, I was laughing about something Louis was saying and I turn and Neena gets uncomfortably close to me and she just grabs my face and plants one on me and I just reacted back, and we snogged and I hate thinking about it. I should have just watched movies with you guys that night." I said, feeling guilty all over again looking at my hands.

"What was going through your mind after that?" Ally asked.

"I vividly remember, I heard Lauren laugh from where she was sat with you guys, and it just hit me what I did, and I wanted to try and forget that by being a drunk douche and hitting on Lauren, which was also so stupid on my behalf. That whole night I regret. I was just digging myself into a bigger hole."

"How much does Lauren mean to you?" Camila asked.

"She means so much to me. So much. I was a trainwreck after what happened and I felt so sickened by myself. I am so thankful that the bus stopped, and that I heard Lauren's laugh, because that made me stop and think like "holy shit Zayn what the hell are you doing? You have a great girl out there.."" I sigh just reliving that night. "I just know for certain, if Lauren and I figure this out and work out again, I will never hurt her again and you guys have my word. I miss her so much, and I will never leave her, she'd have to be the one to leave me because I'm not going anywhere."

"Stop! You're too cute, I'm gonna die from this! Is everyone from the UK so sweet or is it the accent? Either way I'm dying here!" Camila cooed.

"My question is, did you have feelings for Neena?" Dinah squinted.

Nobody Compares. (Lauren Jauregui 5H and Zayn Malik 1D fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें