11. Lying Lauren

LAUREN:

It was nine in the morning, and Camila and I had to make it to the Los Angeles airport by ten. I shook Camila who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed, wrapped in covers. She hit my arm, and groaned, but didn't open her eyes.

"Camila wake up! Our flight is at 10:45, and we still have to get to the LAX." Still nothing.  

"Wake up!" I was officially getting irritated. She popped her eyes open. "Just five more minutes." She breathed, holding up five fingers. "I already called a cab, if you're not awake when it comes so be it. I'll leave." I said.

I pulled up the handle on my suitcase, and wheeled it out the room. No one was awake yet, and I'm sure by the time we left they'd just be getting up.

I grabbed a notepad from the living room table and wrote a note to the girls. "I'll miss you ladies so much, and I can't wait until I see you again in 2 weeks. I love you! -LAUREN" I signed. "P.S. Camila was sleeping when I wrote this but I'm sure she feels the same way."

I secured the note on the fridge by a palm tree magnet and stood by the door awaiting the cab. A few seconds later I heard a loud commotion behind me. I turned around to see Camila, clearly still half asleep dragging her suitcase down the stairs.

"Goodmorning to you too sunshine." I said. She scowled at me. There were a few beeps out front. I pulled the curtain back. It was the cab. "Are you all ready?" I asked excitedly. Camila didn't say anything, she just half nodded, propping sunglasses onto her face.

ZAYN:

I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. "Looking good." I said. I was wearing a black suit, and a black tie. There were two knocks on the bathroom door. "Come on in." I said. The door opened and in walked Harry. He had on a grey beanie, sweatpants, and a white tshirt. "Are you ready to go? The girls plane lands in--" He stopped talking, and began trying to hold in laughter, but he burst.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask, looking at myself in the mirror once more. "We're going to the airport, not an awards ceremony." He gestured to my suit and tie. "Is it the tie? I knew the tie was too much." I loosened the tie, and pulled it off.

"It's not just the tie, it's the entire suit. Sure you look spiffy and all, but you are not that Timberlake lad; and it isn't okay for you to be on your suit and tie shit at an airport." Harry said.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I began digging through my carry on bag, and pulled out a black v neck tshirt, and jeans. I pulled off my suit, and slipped on the jeans, and the shirt. Harry passed me a black beanie, I pulled onto my head. "That's much better." Harry said. I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on sneakers.

"What were you thinking anyway? Only buisnessmen, butlers, and chauffers would show up to an airport in a suit." Harry said as we headed down the hotel hallway. "I was thinking that I would try to impress Lauren." I shrugged, pressing the down button on the elevator. "She would probably laugh at you as well lad." I ignore his remark and follow him out to our waiting ride.

"We should make greeting signs, so Camila and Lauren can find us, like in the movies." Harry suggested, as we stood in the middle of the crowded airport. "No. I'm sure they'll find us."