Making It Right

Damien

I grabbed my keys and hopped into my two door all white Camaro. I sped off into the night.

*****

After about 20 minutes, I was pulling up in Spaneisha's driveway.

I got out the car and walked up the squeeky steps. I gotta get her a new house asap... My son aint gonna be living in this shit, well... If he's even mine.

I knocked on the door and about 10 seconds later, I heard footsteps. A older lady opened the door for me. She was a older version of Spaneshia.

"Hello, come in child." she said while opening the door all the way for me.

"Hey ma'am.. how you doing?" I asked. I ain't used to being this respectful and shit but I needa show a little respect.

"Hanging in there." she said as she held her bented back while walking into the living room.

I followed and I saw Spaneshia and Jamarie sitting on the floor playing with toy cars.

"Daddy." he said as he smiled.

I put on a slight smile and picked him up. "Wassup lil man?" I asked as I tickled him.

He giggled. Spaneisha smiled as she sat on the floor. Still holding Jamarie, I sat on the couch. "You good?" I asked her as she sat beside me.

"Yeah, I'll go get the papers."

I nodded. She got up and went in another room.

"How you doing young man?" the lady asked.

"I'm doing good."

"I see, making all these babies huh?"

I sighed, "Nah, only two."

She nodded, "You be careful out here in these streets. You're a handsome young man. Better things in life will come, you just gotta wait on it."

I nodded my head, "Yes ma'am."

"Now, my grand baby Neisha might be a hand full, but just know that baby is yours okay? I ain't tryna get in yo business, but no matter what I want you to take care of Jamarie, even when she can't."

"I will. I love this lil boy... I wan't better for him." I said as I layed back on the couch.

She smiled, "That's my boy."

Spaneisha walked in the living room.

"I'ma leave you two alone. Be good now." she said as she walked out the room.

I smiled.

"Here they are." she said as she handed me the papers.

I took them & it read...

"Dear Damien Keion Johnson, Jamarie Keion Johnson is 99.999999% positive" reading this made my head hurt.

I sighed and looked down at Jamarie, who was now sleep.

Spaneisha hugged me. "I'm so sorry Damien" she said as she began to cry.

I rubbed her back,"It's aight... it was a mistake. We good. I'ma take care of my lil man aight? Know that." I said as I kissed Jamarie on his forehead.

She wiped her tears and smiled. "Thank you so much."

"I see he got my middle and last name." I said as I smiled.

She smiled. "I always loved your middle name. I changed his last name to yours, I wan't him to have the same last name as his father."

I layed Jamarie on the couch and got up. "I'ma see y'all later... I might come get him tomorrow so I can spend some time with him."

She nodded her head, "We'll be here."

I nodded, kissed him one last time, and walked out the house.

I hopped in my car and drove back home. How I'm supposed to tell Chaja?

*****

I pulled up in our huge driveway and pulled up under the garage. I got out and went in the house.

Chaja was laying on the bed half dressed.

"When you gonna put on some clothes?" I asked as I walked in the bedroom.

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. "Don't fucking start Damien."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on my bed. "When you plan on getting Lenah?" I asked as I rubbed her feet.

She snatched away and turned over so she was laying on her stomach. "Later." She mumbled into her pink pillow.

"Bruh chill out. I just got here and you already got a attitude." I said as I sat beside her.

She smacked her lips, "So."

She getting on my nerve. "I got something to talk to you about."

"I'on wanna hear it."

"It's about Jamarie"

She turned around like lightning. "What about him?"

"He's mine..."

She showed no emotion what so ever. She just looked at me. "Okay."

"That's it?" I asked surprised. I thought she would've been done snapped by now.

"Mhm. Just make sure that bitch know her place." she said referring to Spaneisha as she layed back down.

"Chaja...."

She ignored me.

That's it. I'ma make her ass chill out. I smacked her butt hard and she screamed. I crawled ontop of her and began kissing her neck while caressing her thighs.

"Damien stop." she said between moans.

I began to laugh, "Nah."

She started giggling, "Okay. Don't stop then." she said as she turned on her back.

I knew that would calm her down. If Chaja ain't nun else, she a freak.

I kissed her on her lips before crawling off of her. She stopped me and looked into my eyes.

"I love you Damien." she said as she pecked my lips.

I smiled, "I love you too baby."

I got off the bed and put my baige Timberland boots on, "I'm going to get Lenah."

She nodded and laid back down.

I left to go get Lenah.

****

Chaja

I cried as soon as I heard the living room door shut. This shit hurt me! I don't wan't to share a baby daddy! I wan't a fucking family! No extras. We been doing fine and now this shit comes back up. I'm so sick of this shit I'ma lose my gotdamn mind thinking about it. Yes, this is a innocent child but why the hell it got to be Damien's?! Why can't it just be us three?! I can't be happy even when I try. I just wan't to have a family and give my daughter a better life than I had. I know Damien will take care of his kids but why can't it just be peaceful?

I will take care of Jamarie and raise him like he's my own, I promise I will. But looking at him and knowing his daddy fucked around and did this shit gone hurt. Damien looked hurt at the fact he had to tell me this way, but he don't feel the pain I feel. I'm tryna stay strong, hide the anger, and fight the tears but all I can think about is the people that have hurt me in my past. Why don't people care?

I'm gone keep my mouth shut because I'm not tryna ruin our relationship, but it seems like that ain't shit either! I just wan't to be happy. I can't be mad at Damien, he didn't mean it. I can't be mad at Spaneisha, she was just having fun. I definately can't be mad at the baby, he didn't have anything to do with this. All he knows is his mommy and daddy. I love Damien with all my heart, and yall know I do, I'm just scared he will leave me again and never come back. It seems like everytime we doing good and our relationship makes progress, something happens to fuck it up. But not this time, I ain't giving up this easy.

************************************

FAN, VOTE, & COMMENT!