Love Struck

I drove to Alfonzo's house, crying my eyes out. Even Lenah was crying. I guess she knows when her mommy's in pain.

I unbuckled Lenah's carseat and knocked on the door three times.

I waited a few seconds, until someone came to the door.

"Wassup girl? You okay?" Asked one of Fonzo's babymama's, named Shareise.

I'on got no problems with his girls, I just dont trust or fuck with them like that.

"Hey, and yes, I'm fine. Is Fonzo here?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Uh.. yeah. Come in."

I walked in the house. Soon after, Alfonzo came downstairs, shocked at the fact I'm here.

"Chaja? Wassup?"

"It's me and Damien... We're done." I immediately starting bawling my eyes out.

He hugged me, "What happened?"

I told him everything, even the fight.

"Damn, you sure it's his?"

"I dont know. I mean, she could have been lying but the look in her eyes made me believe her."

"Do you still love Damien?"

I shook my head.

"Chaja...."

I sighed, "Okay... I do. But I can't keep going through this."

"I know... But Damien is my brother. He wouldn't do nun to hurt you. And besides, Ashley crazy as hell."

"I'm just tired. I'on care about her. If it's his, I'm happy for them. But I'm doing me now. I gotta do what I gotta do for my baby." I softly patted Lenah's back to help her sleep as she layed on my chest.

Fonzo nodded, "I feel you. No matter what, you still my sister. I got you aight? I love you and Lenah to death."

I smiled. "I know. I love you too"

We hugged. He played with Lenah for a while.

After that, we left.

I was driving listening to All The Way Home by Tamar Braxton.

I tried my best to not think about Damien, but that's all I could think about.

My phone was vibrating, it was Damien. After like the 25th time of calling, I decided to answer.

"Hello?"

"Baby, come home."

"Damien, I'm not coming back. I'm tired of this. Whatever you and Ashley had while I was with you, the shit caught up to you. Look what the hell you have done to me. I can't do this anymore. I'm done."

It was a long silence on the phone.

"Man fuck that Chaja! I said I'm sorry. What I gotta do to get you back?"

"Nothing. Just take care of your daughter and make sure that bitch Ashley gives birth to your son. Oh yeah, and leave me the fuck alone with everything."

"I cant let you go this easily. Man dont fucking do this shit man! I swear I dont love her Chaja. You let shit like this come between what we have! I'on want her bruh."

I sighed, "I gotta go."

"I love you."

"Bye Damien."

I hung up. I guess I'll go to my mom's and stay until I can get my own place.

I pulled up in the drive way and me and Lenah rung the doorbell.

A huge, buff, muscular man answered, "We dont do no fucking charity"

"The hell?! This charity is her fucking daughter."

He puffed his cigarette, "Umph. I can tell, but you even more beautiful."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the way. "Ma?! Where you at?!"

"I'm in the kitchen!"

I walked in the kitchen. "Hey"

"Heeeeeey! Look at grandma's baby! Getting big!"

"I know. She loves to eat too."

"Aint nun with that is it baby?" she said while kissing Lenah.

"Um ma?"

"Yea?"

"Who's that man?"

"Who? Ron? Oh! That's my new boyfriend. Isn't he handsome?"

"He rude."

"You have to get used to him."

"I cant get used to someone I dont know."

"Well damn Chaja! How you gone come in my fucking house and tell me about my man?! Last time I checked Damien won't shit either!"

I gasped, "How you gone disrespect Lenah's daddy like that?! In front of me?!"

"You sitting here, fighting over this boy that dont give a damn about you!"

"You know what ma? You going back to your old ways. No wonder I haven't talked to or seen you in months! A piece of shit giving you head keeping you happy enough to not talk to me?! But you know what? I was coming to ask for a favor. But you to good for that shit now huh? I'ma remember that." I said as I held Lenah even tighter and walked out the house.

I guess I'll go get some Chick-Fil-A and stay in a hotel until tomorrow.

After leaving the drive thru with my food, I headed to America's Finest 5 star hotel.

I ordered my room, we ate our food, and we layed down, watching tv.

Lenah finally fell asleep.

I put on my night gown and my phone began to ring. It was Damien again.

"Hello?"

"Sup?"

"Watching tv. What you doing?"

"Chillin... You need some money?"

"Nah. I'm alright."

"Chaja I'on know where you at but I want yall to be safe and comfortable."

"Damien we fine. I'm forreal"

"I'ma send you some money for a condo or something."

"Damien we good aight?"

"Nah. I'on care if we not together, I'ma still take care of yall. I'ma send you some money. I want yall moving in a place by next week."

I sighed, "Okay."

"Aight. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I aint even gonna lie, I miss the hell out if him already. But I cant keep putting myself through this shit. I'ma teach everybody a lesson. And if I gotta beat another bitch ass, I will.

My main and only priority is my daughter.

I have to be there for her. I love her daddy to death, but he gotta learn from his mistakes one way or another.

**************

FAN , VOTE , & COMMENT!