Thuggin It

Damien

"SHIT!" I yelled as I punched the dash board.

"What's wrong?" Fonzo asked, sounding very concerned.

"Brian got Chaja."

"She good?"

"Yeah, I know she gone get through it. She know what to do."

"Thug that shit out until it get real." he said as he dapped me.

"Already. That nigga dumb anyways. But aye, you called the other niggas?" I asked.

"Yeah. They ready"

I nodded, "Aight"

We drove off and headed towards the house.

****

We arrived at the house.

I saw a lot of niggas standing outside with guns. I pulled out my gun and we started blasting. Bullets were flying everywhere. I ducked and ran behind the car door.

I ran in the house and stood by the door.

How this nigga gonna take my spot?! Matter of fact, how the fuck he get in?! I see right now somebody aint loyal, and it's one of the homies.

I ran past the empty room and I saw Chaja sitting on his lap. She glanced at me, and I gave her the signal to keep him distracted.

I ran pass the room and stopped at the other side of the door. About 15 niggas was in the other room. They were all smoking a blunt.

How the fuck they gonna do this shit at my hide out?! They must not know who they fucking with.

I motioned Fonzo and the crew to get right.

We burst through the door, "Damien here bitch." I said and we started blasting.

I saw a nigga reach for his gun and I shot. "Pussy ass niggas aint quick enough." I said as I stepped over the bodies.

I know Brian probably done got away and hid by now. But I'ma get his ass too.

"I'ma go find Lenah, you get Chaja" Fonzo said as he walked out the room as a few of my crew members followed.

*****

Chaja

Brian was kissing my neck, my shit gonna be raw by the time he done. Can Damien start blasting any sooner?! Shit, I'm tryna get away from this nigga.

"You gonna give me some head witcho beautiful ass?" he asked as I played with his dreads.

I rolled my eyes. Now yall know I dont wanna give this nigga no fucking head, Damien better get his ass in here.

"Boy get your life." I said as I tried to get up.

"Where the fuck you going bitch?! Not no fucking where!" he said as he forced me to sit back on his lap.

He pulled his pants down a little so I could see his hand gun.

I froze and he smirked, "You scared of the dick? Or the gun bae? The dick? Yeah I know."

"Nah? Damien's is twice that size." I said while smirking. He grabbed my arms and tried to keep me from getting away.

Shots rang out and I knew my niggas were putting in work. Brian jumped up, causing me to fall on the floor.

"DAMN!" I yelled as I got up.

"Who the fuck in here?!" he asked.

"How the hell I'm supposed to know?! I was in here with your black ass!" I yelled. He slapped me, causing me to fall on the bed.

I got up and started swinging on him. I felt something hit me in my head, and I fell on the floor.

I blacked out.

************************************

Hey yall, sorry I didn't update sooner.

I've had exams & stuff. And I've been really busy.

But guess what? I was gonna publish yesterday but my chapter got deleted! So I had to redo the whole thing -___-

Sorry it's short or whatever... Idk when the next update will be, so bare with me babies. ;*

FAN, VOTE, & COMMENT!