Love

I drove home crying my eyes out. How could he do this to me?! Stupid ass bitch! I grabbed Lenah and ran in the house. I layed her in her crib and kicked my shoes off.

I'm sick of fighting these bitches over his ass. Got me looking like a fool! I tried to walk away today, but that bitch tried me.

My phone was vibrating. It was Damien again.

"Leave me alone!"

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck you! Fuck her! And fuck what we had Damien!"

"Why you cussing?!"

"Cause I'm sick of this shit! I hope you happy! You aint never gotta worry about me and Lenah nomore."

"Stop talking stupid!"

"As long as them hoes around, you aint seeing her!"

"Chaja chill out. You pissing me off."

"Fuck you!"

I hung the phone up and layed down. I know what the hell I'ma do, I'ma put his ass up for child support!

First thing tomorrow, I'm going to Social Service. I softly picked Lenah up.

"Mommy gonna do better. I promise."

*********************

Damien

"Stupid bitch!" I yelled as I through my phone at the wall.

"Baby what's wrong? Baby mama drama?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry, you wont go through this once we have Damien Jr."

"Ashley, it aint mine."

"Yes it is! I swear it is! I'll get a blood test as soon as he's born baby I swear he's yours." She began to kiss my neck.

"You forreal?"

She nodded. She kissed my neck and rubbed my chest. She unzipped my pants and began to undo her outfit.

"Not tonight." I pushed her off of me.

"Damien! Why you do that?"

"I aint tryna fuck right now."

She sighed, "Okay. I'm going to bed."

"Aight."

She went upstairs.

I'on know what to do. I fucked up. I'on know how I'ma tell Chaja Ashley moved in.

If she whooping ass just for a bitch she don't even know being in my house, I can only imagine what she'll do to Ashley... again.

I dont know if it's my baby. That's the only reason I aint let her ass live on the street. I'on want my baby, well, I hope it's mine, to be without a father.

All this drama man I swear it's killing me. I got myself in a whole lotta shit that I can't get out of. Chaja left my ass forreal this time. I guess she won't playing when she said she wont coming back.

I'on need no more babymamas. Shit, Chaja got me stressed the fuck out. I gotta sleep with one eye open, cause her ass might be standing over me with a knife about to cut my ass.

I love her and Jy'Lenah to death. But I don't love Ashley! Yeah, we used to fuck, but I only fucked her once. But like Chaja said, it only takes one time.

I got up and went in my room.

I pulled off my jeans and shirt, which left me in my boxers. I wrapped my arms around Ashley's waist.

"I love you Damien"

I didn't say anything. I don't need to keep hurting her or Chaja.

************************************

FAN , VOTE , & COMMENT !

A/N : What do yall think of the story so far?

Can yall please comment & motivate me for more? Let me know how yall feel about the story! I promise I'll reply.