DEADLY Promise

Damien

I heard a nigga was talking shit about Chaja; saying trifeling shit like he fucked her, she his baby mama, she sucking his dick and childish shit like that!

Now everybody know I'on play when it comes down to what's mine. But I'ma stay cool because I got a child on the way and I aint tryna lose her. I refuse to lose my girl and baby over some bullshit!

I needed to make a few stops then I'll be going home. I got out my car and walked up to Alfonzo.

"Wassup boss?" He said while giving me dap.

"Wassup."

"This 10 grand. I already gave the boys their part, this is yours." He gave me the money.

"Thanks bruh."

"Anytime bro, you know I gotchu."

Alfonzo has been my nigga since we were little. We stayed in trouble together. That's my day one nigga. When I leave the drug business, that's who I'ma let take my spot.

I saw a car pull up. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see who it was.

"Who that?" I asked.

"I'on know... But we 'bout to find out."

The dude got out the car.

It was Raccoon.

"Man the fuck you want?!" I asked annoyed.

"Something we aint never finished a while back."

"You tripping!" Alfonzo yelled.

Then another car pulled up.

The boy got out with a gun and pointed it at Alfonzo.

"Pussy nigga gone die tonight." He said.

"Shoot me bitch! Do it! I aint scared to die. Pull that trigger and see what happens to yo ass." Alfonzo yelled.

Then Raccoon looked at me, "How we gone settle this Johnson?!"

"Fight this shit out lil bitch." I replied.

He swung but missed. I hit his ass in the jaw and started eating. His shit was already leaking. He punched me in my stomach but I kept my ground.

We fought and noticed Alfonzo and the other dude were fighting also. Then some more of my boys came out and started fighting the other dudes.

I told you they got my back.

I swung as hard as I could the last time and knocked Raccoon out which caused him to fall on the ground.

Alfonzo and the other dude were still fighting. Myy boys and them punks were still fighting too.

I turned around to walk away.

Then I heard something click..

The sound of a gun..

Raccoon layed on the ground, holding a gun up to my chest.

"DAMIEN! WATCH OUT!" Alfonzo yelled. He tried to push me out the way but it was too late.

I felt something enter my stomach and I didn't budge. Then, something entered my chest, which caused to me fall to the ground.

Shots rang out and I saw Raccoon, and all his boys lying on the ground dead. My boys ran up to me and Alfonzo was holding my head.

"Come on man! Come on Damien!"

My body felt numb and I couldn't move. I started gasping for air.

"DAMIEN! PLEASE MAN! HANG IN THERE! SOMEBODY CALL 911!"

Blood started oozing out my mouth and I choked off the blood. Am I dying? Is this what dying feels like? Alfonzo was crying and holding my limp body. I swear this is my fucking brother. If I die, I died in his arms.

"Chaja..." I whispered.

"Chaja's gone be here man. Think about Chaja. Think about how much y'all need eachother. Think about the baby bruh. It's gonna be alright. Don't die on me aight?! DON'T DIE ON ME MAN! PLEASE! I LOVE YOU MAN." Alfonzo yelled as he shook my body trying to keep me awake.

"I love y'all.."

My eyes slowly began to close..

I heard screaming and yelling from both my boys and strangers..

I broke my promise to Chaja...

My baby, Chaja.

************************************

FAN, VOTE, & COMMENT