New Man?

Okay yall, I just want to thank everyone that has fanned, commented, & voted on Down For Whatever. Like these things mean so much to me! I really appreciate it. I promise to read & reply, it may not be as soon, but I still do. Thanks for motivating me for more. :*

Anywhooooo.. Back to the story.

************************************

It's been two days since I've talked to Damien and I decided to call him.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing, thinking"

"About what?"

"Oh nothing." I said while sighing. I was actually thinking about a lot. I was thinking about him.

"Oh aight."

"Look Damien, I know we aint on speaking terms but I decided to let you see Lenah."

"Word? Aight. When?"

"Anytime you want."

"You gonna bring her to me or I gotta pick her up?"

"Your girlfriend there?"

"Girlfriend? She aint my girl but nah."

"Okay. I'll bring her to you."

"What time?"

"About two."

"Aight."

"Okay."

"Chaja?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

My stomach immediately filled up with butterlies. I began to feel dizzy. I lost all feelings for him. Or did I? Yea I wouldn't mind fucking with Damien again but his mess is going too far. I shouldn't be fighting hoes that want him if what we had was so special.

"I love you too." I said before hanging up.

I looked over at Lenah who was in her bouncy playing.

I smiled at her, "Guess what Lenah. You're gonna see daddy" I said as I picked her up and kissed her.

She began to laugh and smile. She grabbed my hair as she made baby noises. Sometimes I just wish I could understand baby language.

I laughed and spun her around.

I looked at the clock. It was 1:23.

I went in the bathroom and fixed my hair. I let it hang down this time.

I was already dressed in a strapless ruffled baby blue shirt, and white skinny's. I put on my all white flats. I kept it cute, but simple. I put on a little lip gloss and was on my way. I got my stuff and left the house.

To be honest, I was excited to see Damien. I was really looking forward to seeing him. Why? I dont know. I guess my feelings for him are still strong, even though I hate to admit it.

I pulled up in Damien's driveway. His big ass house. I really missed living in this mansion. Even though I went through hell, I miss being with him.

Everything was so easy. I had everything I wanted and needed. Damien took care of me. I mean, he still does, but I was never on my own. I didn't have to do things for myself.

I got Lenah out the car and rang the door bell.

After a few seconds, Damien opened the door and let me in.

"Hey beautiful." he said as he picked Lenah up.

"Hi." I said.

He looked at me and then put all his attention back on Lenah.