Trouble

Chaja

"Good girl" he said as he rubbed my cheek.

I snatched away, "You stupid bastard! I hate you!" I yelled as he slapped me.

"Stupid bitch!" he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me, "You gonna have my baby"

I kicked and screamed. "PLEASE! PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME!" I tried to push him off but it was no use.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and I realized he was choking me. I wrapped my hand around his trying to loosen his grip. I was getting out of breath and I was gagging.

"STOP! PLEASE!" I begged as I grew weak.

"You a lil tough bitch. That's why I like you." His grip tightened even more and I couldnt breathe. My eyes started rolling to the back of my head.

Please dont kill my baby I said to myself. If I die, I want Lenah to have a happy life.

I have to do what I have to do. I closed my eyes and pretended I was dead.

I felt his hands remove from around my neck. He crawled off the bed and left out the room.

****

Brian

"Where's the girl Boss?" one of my workers asked while lighting his cigarette.

"In the room."

He walked in the room and walked out. "She's dead. You killed her?!"

I laughed, "That bitch aint dead. She's smart, but I'm smarter. Now get back to work while I handle her ass."

I walked in the room and climbed on top of her. I opened her legs and began sucking on her neck.

She didn't move. She's bold as hell.

"Still dead huh?" I asked as I slapped her. She still didn't move. Is she really dead?!

I began to drag her off the bed. Once I got her on the floor, I kicked her. She opened her eyes, "BITCH GET UP!" I demanded.

She got up and I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. I put my gun against her head, "I'm boutta call yo nigga. And you better play cool you hear me?!"

She nodded.

I took her phone and called him, putting him on speaker phone.

"Chaja?"

"Nah nigga. This Brian, her daddy." I said as I laughed through the phone.

"Bitch where the fuck she at?! You better not touch her."

"Oooooh. I'm very scared sir. Too bad I already did."

"Where the fuck she at?!"

"Say something." I said as I rubbed her thigh.

"DAMIEN HELP ME! PLEASE!"

"DONT TOUCH HER!" He yelled. "Chaja I swear I'ma get you out of this shit aight? Do what you gotta do until I get there. You know what to do."

She began crying, "I love you" she sobbed.

"I love you." I mimicked.

"I love you too" he said, "Be ready for shit to go down when I get there punk ass bitch!" he yelled before hanging up.

I laughed, "Nice lil front you put on. Acting like you love him so much."

She smirked, "You know I had to help baby."

I smirked and kissed her neck, "So you turning on him?" I asked.

"I was never on his side." She admitted as she kissed my neck.

She was turning me on. I grabbed her hair and pushed her on the bed. I put my hand up her shirt while kissing her. "Wait..." she said as she pushed me off.

"What?"

"Shouldn't we wait for desert? Baby, after he's dead, we can do this all night." she said as she kissed me.

I smirked, "I knew you were a naughty girl. Too bad Damien doesn't know what he's up against."

She giggled, "No one knows what's about to go down."

************************************

It was a short chapter, I know. But tell me what yall think please :)

Is Chaja really turning against Damien? Did she help set this up? What's gonna happen next?

Idk when the next update will be... I'm really busy that's why I'm updating this so soon. Yall know I dont like to keep my babies waiting :* It'll be by this weekend though. I promise.

FAN, VOTE, & COMMENT!