Time To Grow Up

Chaja

I'm so sick of these bitches trying me! The next bitch that run up on me gone get dealt with.

Im so sick of Damien and his shit. How the fuck you claiming you want and miss me but out with two bitches that's having your deggone baby?! Who does that?! Females these days dont have no self respect.

Lord knows I dont be wanting to beat Ashley's ass cause she pregnant but I got to. Damien needs to choose who he wants to be with and stop playing games. I dont have time for it. If he dont want to be with me then fine, I'll move on with my life. But, if he wants to make this work, he needs to grow the hell up right now.

My phone began to ring.

I picked it up and answered it.

"What Damien?"

"Chaja? Look. I'm sorry."

"Save the bullshit. It's been a week and you still aint bothered to come see your child. I know we aint too cool with eachother but I wont keep her from you. You need to grow the fuck up. Dont act like it's my fault you aint seen her."

"I been tryna see her! You too fucking stupid. You acting like it's me when it's you. You still mad about what happened last week!"

"Hell yea I'm mad! You got these hoes coming in my house disrespecting me when I aint even bothering nobody!"

He sighed, "I aint call to fuss with you."

"Then what you want?!"

"I want to see Lenah."

"Damien what makes you think I'ma leave her alone with you and them crazy bitches?!"

"See man. This the shit I'm talking about. You want me to see her but dont wanna leave her with me."

"Damien I dont give not one fuck anymore. I'm done."

"Grow the fuck up Chaja."

"Grow up?! No Damien! You grow the fuck up! Sorry ass. If it wont for me your ass wouldn't be having all these trustworthy mother fuckers. Lets see which bitch hold it down like me!" I yelled before hanging up in his face.

"UGH!" I yelled as I finished pooring the pancake batter into the pan.

Lenah was still sleep. Everytime I look at her, I see Damien. I finished cooking and fixed me a plate.

This bacon, sausage, pancakes, fried potatoes and onions, grits, and Apple Juice is calling my name. I sat down in the living room while watching a Lifetime movie.

I needed to go to the Grocery Store. Lenah woke up around ten and I fed her.

I bathed her and then took my shower.

I put on a pair of grey Hollister sweat pants and a grey hoodie. I put on some light brown Timberlands and threw my hair in a messy bun.

Yes, I was looking ratchet as hell but I dont care.

I put Lenah on a cute pink sweater with "Mommy's Princess" written on it. I put some dark blue jeans, and pink Timberlands on her.

Now its time to do her hair.

I sighed. Lord knows my child doesn't like getting her hair done, even though I only put little ponytails in her head.

She cried as I brushed her hair.

"Okay baby. I'm sorry. I'm almost done"

I put her hair in a ponytail and kept it moving. Her baby hair showed even more. I swear she is gorgeous.