No Commitment? No Problems.

Hey y'all, sorry it's been taking me a long time to update, but I've been busy or whatever.

I was in ATL last week, & I'm going to Florida tomorrow, so I'ma be busy. Hopefully I'll go to 6 Flags next week, school starts in less than a month! Boo hoo hoooo, dont want to go back there!

Anywhooooooooo! Enjoy.

******************

Chaja

I layed down beside my 1 month old tatortot while Damien rubbed my feet.

"How you like this new edition to the family?" He asked.

"I love it. All that pain was worth it."

"I hope so, cause you almost drove a nigga crazy."

"Boy hush up and keep doing my feet."

"Better be glad I love you."

He finished rubbing my feet.

I smiled. "Baby?"

"Wassup?"

"Have you been... You know, thinking about getting married one day?"

"Yea. But not right now."

I sighed. "Why not now?"

"Because I ain't ready."

"What do you mean you're not ready? We have a child. I'm ready-"

"That's you! I ain't tryna rush things."

"You're not rushing it!"

"Aight man, you been bullshitting 'bout this shit for the past month. I don't want to be married."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Okay. Just forget about it. Just forget about everything."

He stared at me for a while before getting up. He walked out the room.

"Ugh!" I yelled.

I looked over at my booskie who was sleep. I swear she's too beautiful.

I kissed her on the cheek, "I love you." I said as I layed back down beside her.

I guess I need a nap also.

Damien

Mannnn... Chaja been talking about this marriage shit since Jy'Lenah been born.

I ain't saying I'on wanna have a family, but damn! I just turned 22. Got a child, plus maybe marriage? Hell nah bruh, this too much. Commitment with Chaja forever? I don't know about that.

I mean she's a good woman and shit but she be having her moments. And I ain't about to change for her if she ain't gonna change.

I love her and I love our daughter, but marriage? Nah man, I ain't ready for all that. Because when I commit to her, I'ma have to leave the streets, leave the business, and leave them hoes, but I ain't tryna do that.

I'm just gonna do me and let her do her.

Last night she was tripping, went through my phone anf shit... Then cursed me out 'cause a bitch texted me.

We got into it, she slapped me. I got mad, and left.

Same shit we always do.

Fight.

That shit sad. Why can't we just fight less, and talk more? I'on want our baby to see us fight. I'on want her to hear us argue. I want to be happy, but it's like everything is going down the drain.