We Down

I shook my head as Damien sat on the couch. Brian was still texting my phone, but I was ignoring him.

"Man who the fuck keep texting you?!" Damien asked annoyed.

"Brian."

"What the fuck did I tell you?!"

"Damien I aint talking to him! He keeps texting me damn. Calm down."

"Give me the phone and let me handle his ass."

"Hell no! Just chill out. I aint tryna get him killed!"

Damien shook his head, "You fucking him?"

I rolled my eyes, "No! I dont even fucking know him"

"Mhm, let me find out. I swear he dead."

"Damien I aint fucking him so chill out!"

I heard shots rang out and Damien grabbed Lenah. I fell to the floor screaming. Lenah was crying and screaming to the top of her lungs.

"STAY DOWN!" Damien yelled as he put Lenah in our secret room. It was actually a wall that opened and had a little room inside.

I layed on the floor covering my head as glass flew everywhere.

"DAMIEN! MAKE IT STOP!" I yelled as I cried.

I saw Damien get up and I knew what he was about to do.

*********************

Damien

I ran to my safe and I got my heat out. My guns were always loaded, no matter what.

"DAMIEN NO!" Chaja yelled as she stayed on the ground.

I shot back as I pointed the gun out the window. It wont safe enough for me to get up. Chaja layed on the floor pulling on me begging me to stop.

I shot more rounds at the cars. "CHAJA STAY DOWN!"

"STOP IT!" She yelled while crying.

I swear she's a fucking baby, "GO GET THE OTHER GUN!"

She crawled on the floor, getting my AK47 and started shooting.

"I CANT SHOOT!" She yelled as bullets flew in every direction.

She shot a nigga in the leg and I shot the rest of them down. Two of them hopped in the car. Me and Chaja shot at the car, flattening one of the tires and I shot the driver in the arm.

The car sped off squeeling tires. Who the fuck came to my house with this shit?! They bold as hell man.

Chaja was on the floor crying. I ran to her and hugged her. "It's aight baby. We good. We good ma, calm down."

She shook her head and held on to me tighter. I kissed her forehead and then I worked my way down to her wet lips.

"I'm scared" she admitted.

"I'ma find the nigga who did this aight?! I'ma fucking kill 'em. You know I gotchu and we gone be aight."

She nodded her head. She jumped up when we heard Lenah crying to the top of her lungs. Chaja ran in the secret room and brought Lenah out and calmed her down.

When I find the pussy up to this, I swear he done. Dont nobody come to my house with this shit. Especially when my babygirl and Chaja here. Everybody know I'on play about Chaja, so the nigga I'm up against is bold.

I called Alfonzo.

"Waddup D?"

"Meeting at the spot NOW! We had a shoot out at my house. Call all the workers and tell 'em to spread the word. Anybody that dont show up DEAD! This shit important"

"I gotchu bro. Who did it?"

"I'on know yet. That's what we 'bout to find out"

"Aight. See you."

I hung up and looked over at Chaja.

"Damien--"

"I gotta do this. Aint nobody gone disrespect you like that. We almost got killed man!"

She started crying, "I dont want you to get hurt."

"I'ma be good. Look, here go some money. I got a secret spot outside of all this for you to stay in. It's full of security and my niggas gone watch you aight? You gone be safe."

I nodded my head, "You sure?"

"Yeah. But whatever you do, dont leave the house man. And dont answer to no fucking body! Not even if they work for me. Stay in there and lock the doors."

She nodded and held on to Lenah even tighter.

"Chaja..."

She looked at me begging me not to leave.

"I gotta do this. I promise I'ma get my shit together if you thug this shit out with me. I'm trusting you to take my money, secret money, everything. When I get out, I'm coming for you."

She wiped her tears away, "I love you" she said as I hugged her.

I kissed her on her lips and we let out tongues swirl in each others mouths. I kissed her neck. "I love you too"

I kissed Jy'Lenah on both cheeks and her forehead. "I love you babygirl. Daddy gone make sure this dont happen again."

Chaja turned her head fighting back her tears. "Take the stuff and get out of here fast. I'ma call you when I can."

She kissed me once more before running out the house and putting the stuff in her car. She sped off.

Time to handle some dirty business. Somebody aint coming out alive, especially not with the shit I'm up against.

************************************

HEY YALL! Okay, I start back going to school tomorrow so I decided to update this chapter early because I dont know when I'll be able to update again. I just threw this chapter together & wrote it in like 30 minutes. Do yall like it? It's not what I planned on writing, I just wrote this off the top of my head because yall know I dont like to keep yall waiting :)

But, I'll update as soon as I can loves. Hopefully it will be by Saturday. Who knows. School is kicking my ass. Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

But FAN, VOTE, & COMMENT :*