Confusion At It's Best

After laying on Damien for a while, I started to think.. Why is my life so bad? Why don't I have actual parents to comfort me? Why him?

Damien picked my chin up, and leaned down to kiss me. We let our tongues circle in each others mouths. I sat up and let him cuff my ass with his two hands. He layed me down and began to kiss my neck. TURN ON. I sucked on his neck moaning.

Our sensation was broken by someone busting through the door.

"DAMN COOCOO CAN'T YOU KNOCK?!" Damien yelled.

"O-O-Oh sss-shit boss. I ain't m-mean t-to." CooCoo replied.

"The fuck you twitching for?!" Damien asked annoyed.

"Got sumn?" He asked shaking. This nigga has some problems. He's a true crackhead.

"Yeah, how much you wan't? And where the rest of my money?!" Damien asked serious.

"I-Ima give it to you. I-I-I had it lastweek, but some of Racoons homies jumped m-me and t-t-took it."

CooCoo replied, sounding scared. "If ion have my money by Monday, you a dead man walking. You hear me?!" Damien yelled. I was getting scared, I aint even gonna lie.

"Yeah boss.. I-Ima have i-it." CooCoo replied before walking out.

Damien shut the door and got on top of me, unzipping my pants.

"What you gonna do to him?" I asked before turning my head trying to stop him from kissing me.

"Nun bae. Ima just show him who's boss aight?" He put my hands over my head and began to tug at my shirt.

"Damien stop!" I pleaded before slapping him and pushing him off.

"The fuck?! The hell wrong with you?!" He asked getting mad.

"What are you gonna do to him?!"

"Ima kill him! Damn. The fuck you worried for?!"

"Because I care!"

"About what?! Him?! You sucking his dick?!"

"No! No. What?"

"Man whatever. I'm boutta bounce."

"Wait!" I yelled before grabbing his arm.

"Man what?!" He asked snatching away.

"I'm sorry.. I should have never asked okay?"

"It's aight bae. Just chill sometimes, you can't be all up in my shit."

"Okay.. You wannaaaaa... Finish where we left off?" I bit my lips and stared in his eyes while smirking.

"Hell yeah!" He said while tugging at his jeans.

I giggled as I layed on his bed and he got between my legs. He took off his shirt and ripped my shirt open. I unbuttoned my bra and he cuffed his hands on my boobs. He slid his hands down my pants and unbuttoned them.

*****

After fingering me, he put on a condom and entered me. I began screaming. He was so big. Even though I wasn't a virgin, and we had sex before, he was big as hell to me.

Someone burst through the door.

"Oh shit! My bad boss" it was Alfonzo.

"Man damn! What the fuck?! Bursting through my shit knowing my girl in here!" Damien yelled. He was still on top of me.

"My bad. But you needa load up. Raccoon and his crew on the way." He said as he loaded his goan.

"Shit.. What they down fah?!" Damien asked.