Who Knows?

Damien and I were still hugging when I heard the door fly open.

"YOU GOT THIS BITCH IN OUR HOUSE?!" I heard a female scream.

I knew right then it was the person I hate.

Ashley.

Damien smacked his lips, "Man chill out with that shit."

Ashley rolled her eyes and flipped her weave, "I know you aint fucking this bitch"

"And if he is?!" I asked as I let go of Damien.

She popped her gum. "You'll never take my spot Jy'Chaja." she said as she rubbed her belly.

I knew she was flaunting the baby, like I dont already have one.

I laughed, "Bitch you think that phases me? Have you forgot I have Jy'Lenah?"

She rolled her eyes, "I have Damien and Damien Jr. bitch."

"Ashley shut the fuck up damn! That baby aint mine!" Damien yelled as he shewed her away.

She gasped, "YOU DENYING HIM?!"

Damien sighed, "We done man. We aint never had shit noway."

"Why you acting like you dont love me?!" she asked as she wiped her fake tears away.

"Ashley get the fuck out! Crazy bitch!"

"I AINT LEAVING YOU!"

I got in front of Damien. "This how you wanna do this?" I asked her.

She nodded, "Yeah bitch. I aint leaving him like yo pathetic ass did. Pathetic bitch."

I laughed, "Says the person that got her ass whooped twice."

"Look bitch I dont care about that. That's in the past."

"The past?! But you still tryna get me because you jealous of me?!"

"Hell yeah you trifeling ass hoe! I'ma fucking get yo ass killed!" she yelled as she pointed at me.

"BITCH YOU'LL NEVER BE ME!" I yelled as I picked Lenah up.

"I HATE YOU DAMIEN!" Ashley yelled as she pushed him.

Lenah started crying real loud and I tried to calm her down. "Shhhhh."

"STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!" She yelled.

Next thing I knew, Ashley was laying on the floor.

"DAMIEN?!" I yelled

I ran to Ashley. She was coughing up blood. I wanted to help her, but you know, it's Ashley; I'll pass.

Damien had punched the shit out of Ashley.

"Watch your back Chaja. It's some shit coming for your ass. I hope its painful and makes you regret the shit you've caused. Watch your back." she yelled while giving me the evil eye.

My heart dropped. Am I the only one that thinks she's crazy?!

"Ashley you aint gone do shit so shit the fuck up!" Damien said as he grabbed my waist.

I'm not gonna lie, I was actually a little scared. I held Lenah even tighter as Ashley yelled.

"Do you actually think getting rid of me will solve anything bitch?! I'll beat yo lil skinny ass again!" I yelled as I gave Lenah to Damien.

I heard Damien sigh.

"DAMIEN DONT LET HER TOUCH ME!" Ashley yelled as she backed away.

"SCARY ASS BITCH!" I yelled as I walked back to Damien and got Lenah.

Ashley rolled her eyes. "This aint over" she said to me. She looked over at Damien and smirked. "I love you baby" she said.

Damien looked discusted. "Get out. Get all yo shit and get out! We done!"

Ashley huffed and left.

I looked over at him. He looked at me. "Was this shit planned?!" I asked him as I went to get my stuff.

"Man nah. You know I wouldn't do that to you!"

"No Damien. You would do a lot of shit to me." I said as I fought back my tears. "I'm so tired of this. I'm tired!"

"Chaja I swear I aint have nun to do with this. She came here on her own. I kicked her out earlier. Me and Ashley never had anything going on. I swear I aint know she was gone come in like that."

I believed him. You know how you can tell when a nigga lying? Yeah? Well, Damien was telling the truth.

I fought back tears and turned my head. "People like you..." I said while choking on my tears. "People like you are the reason I'm so scared to love."

Damien gave me a confused look. "Jy'Chaja I swear I love you with all my heart. That baby aint mine. I know it aint."

"What about the other one?"

There was silence. He sighed and shook his head. "I dont know yet..."

I rolled my eyes. "It probally is yours"

He stayed silent.

I rolled my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the phone and Brian's number was flashing across the screen. I didnt know whether I should answer it or not.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey"

"How you doing?"

"Umm, good. You?"

"Good. Look, we still on for that date Friday?" My heart started pounding.

I looked over at Damien who was playing with Lenah. "Um.. I'm sorry. I can't come."

"Saturday?"

"No Brian. Look, I'm not ready to date or do anything with anyone else. I'm sorry"

"Why the fuck you changing it all of a sudden?!"

"What? We just talked about it today!"

"FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU COMING FRIDAY!"

He hung the phone up. I gasped. I was so shocked at what just happened. I'm really starting to be afraid of Brian already.

Damien looked over at me. "Who was that?"

"That boy."

"What boy?"

I was scared to tell him because I knew some stuff would pop off, "Damien..."

"Tell me who the fuck he is."

"Brian... His name is Brian."

"Brian?! That lil fuck boy that I'on like?!"

My heart dropped, "What?"

"Chaja stay the fuck away from him. He aint good news. He'll kill yo ass. Stay the fuck away from him."

"Why? What's going on?"

"Lil nigga is tryna take my spot. You needa keep out of sight for a while. Deadass."

I began to cry, "Oh my God. What did I just do?"

************************************

FAN, VOTE, & COMMENT!