Tired.

Damien

What's wrong with you?" I asked Chaja with a attitude.

"Nun."

"Man whatever. I gotta go."

"Where you going?" she asked me.

"To handle some business."

"For what?" she asked snatching Lenah out of his hands. "You just got here."

Chaja being nosey as fuck and is pissing me off!

"Chaja, stay outta my fucking business aight?! Now go in the fucking house."

I pushed her away from me. It pissed her off, anger grew in her eyes. She punched me in my chest, it ain't hurt but that shit was stinging.

I looked at her and pushed her out the way. "Move."

"So this is what you gone do Damien?! Leave us again?! Leave like a lil bitch?! A lil punk?! Real men don't leave!" she yelled as he opened his door.

Wtf is wrong with her ass?!

She grabbed my shirt but I pushed my hand away. "CHAJA GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

She pushed me and started yelling. "No Damien! Tell me why you always leaving! Tell me why you won't look me in the eyes anymore! Tell me why you don't love me nomore!" she yelled as water falls streamed down her face.

"Bruh, stop talking stupid."

"I'm not talking stupid! Why won't you fucking love me?! Love me!"

"I DO LOVE YOU!" I yelled while getting in her face.

"Then prove it!" she said while wiping her face.

I shook my head and sighed. "I gotta go." he said as I opened my car door.

"Damien wait--" I cut her off, snatched away and got in the car.

I left her there holding Lenah as I pulled off.

I love Chaja with all my heart. But I can't judge leave the shit I'm used to for her. She always throwing Lenah's name in shit, thinking that's gone make me stay. It's not.

I take care of her and Lenah. Can't no fucking body say I don't! Chaja acting like she don't do shit. Her ass won't no different. But she "changed" when she got pregnant. After Lenah was born, Chaja stopped fucking around in the streets.

Me? Nah. See, when the streets is all you know, and hustlin' is all you've done, you can't leave it all behind for something that fast.

I love my girl and baby, but shit going too fast. It's harder than I thought it would be. I drove around with "Versace" blasting through my speakers.

I pulled up to my bitch Ashley's house. Her slutty ass been begging me to come over since last week. I ain't fucking with her ass tho.

She be trying to take Chaja spot but she ain't no competition. Straight like that. Only thing that bitch can get from me is this dick in her mouth. She'll never be Chaja.

As soon as I stepped my foot on the step, she opened her door. Standing with nothing on but a red bra and thong.

"Hey baby." she said as she kissed me.

I pulled away and walked in the house. "Wassup."

She shut the door and walked behind me as I sat on the couch. "What's wrong with you?!" she asked annoyed.

"Man, my girl mad at me."

She rolled her eyes, "She stay mad."

"Cause of me. I be pissing her off."