21 Questions - #12

You were sat on the sofa in the Slytherin common room with your head lead on your boyfriends chest. You and Draco had been going out for a considerable amount of time at this point. You were vertically inseparable. You were the only ones in the common room as everyone else had left for Christmas. You on the other hand, had to stay because your parents were on a trip, looking for new magical creatures to document. Draco had offered to stay with you over the holiday period so you wouldn't be lonely. You had told him profusely that he should go home to his family but he insisted on staying with you. Not that you minded at all, but you did worry that his parents wouldn't be to pleased with the decisions.

It was two days till Christmas and everyone else in the castle that was staying for the holiday, had fallen asleep. But not you two. You decided that you would play a game of 21 questions even though you probably knew each other better than you knew yourselves. Draco held you close as he asked his question to you. "Okay, number 13. Um. Have you ever wanted to become an Animagus?" He asked.
You thought for a moment, biting your lower lip in thought. "Ooo, that's a hard one. I think it's a pretty cool idea and it would be amazing to turn into my patronus animal at any time. But its such a long process, I probably couldn't." You confessed to him.

He nodded slowly and you proceed to ask the best question. "Right. If you could only use one spell or magical ability for the rest of your life, what would it be?" You queried.
"I don't know. I need magic. Okay, one spell. If I could do it, Patronus Charm. Or I just want to Apparate. One of those." He replied.

You smiled up at your boyfriend as he thought of another question. "Are you ticklish?" He asked simply.
You were! Incredibly! But you didn't really want to admit that to Draco because you knew he would use that against you, and tickle you constantly.
You took a little to long to answer his question as he jumped to the conclusion that you were. "Oh my, you are." He smirked down at you, slyly.
"Draco, no!" You warned him, but he ignored you.
Within no time, he was tickling your sides as you squirmed to get away, laughing uncontrollably. "Draco. Stop. No." You smiled out between fits of laughter.

From all the movement, you both fell off the sofa and landed beside each other on the rug positioned next to it. You continued laughing as you lead on your back. Draco flopped on top of you, laughing at your secret weakness. You smiled at one another as you slowly calmed down and Draco planted a soft kiss on your lips.
"You are so cute (Y/N). God I love you." He admitted. He suddenly realised exactly what he said and that he has spoken it out loud. The outgoing Slytherin became shy and nervous as you lead looking at him intently.
You were amazed. You obviously loved him to. You just never thought he would be the first to say it.
You wrap your arms around his neck, making him look into your eyes. His grey ones had become darker and shined in the dim light of the dungeons. "I love you to Draco." You revealed.
His face lit up instantly as he moved his head down to kiss you once more.

Connecting your lips, you felt a spark between you both that felt more meaningful than ever. The kiss was heated but gentle and loving. You continued kissing until you felt Draco's hand in your side once more where he began tickling you.
"God damn it Malfoy!" You laughed as he ticked you, placing a kiss on your forehead.
He soon stopped, standing up and helping you up as well. He engulfed you into a hug and whispered softly into your ear. "You love me really, princess." Kissing your neck softly.
As you both pulled apart reluctantly you spoke quietly "yes, I really do."

Draco took your hand and dragged you hastily to his room, giggling as you went.