Sunset - #9

Draco sat on the edge of the astronomy tower, dangling his legs over the side. He surveyed the vast forests and lakes around the grounds, smiling at its serene beauty. He liked coming here. It was quiet, out of the way of everything and just beautiful.
He had told you to meet him there at 4 o'clock. He knew this was when the sun would be beginning to set and the light would hit the surroundings perfectly. He also knew it was going to be a clear night so the stars would be glistening.

You walked up the steps to the top and saw your boyfriend gazing out at the view. He looked so peaceful and content. Walking slowly towards him, he turned his head, hearing your footsteps on the wooden floor.
"Evening beautiful." He greeted, standing up carefully and approaching you.
He wrapped you in a tight hug as you spoke. "Hey Draco." Your voice was small as you returned the embrace. "Why did you ask me to meet you here?" You asked him, looking round at your dark, eerie surroundings within the tower. He ushered you over towards the railing and leant on it with his forearms. "Wow" was all you could master. The view was exquisite. Rolling hills, seas of needle like trees, and the black lake that shimmered in the dying sun light.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Draco broke the silence between you both.
You looked at his perfectly formed face as he looked on at the landscape. "Yeah. It really is." You replied, almost in a whisper.
He reluctantly tore his gaze away from the setting sun and looked at you. He sat cross legged on the floor in front of you and you mimicked his actions in response. "I thought we could watch the sun set and just sit and talk. The sky is meant to be clear tonight." He told you, taking your small hands in his and playing with your fingers.

You loved the sweet side of Draco. It didn't come out very often but when it did, it was wonderful. He never acted like this around anyone else except you. He felt you deserved to be treated better than anyone else and his shy loving side was the best way to express that. He was sort of a romantic, but only when he really wanted to be.

You sat by him, looking out on the horizon and snuggling your head onto his shoulder. He draped his arm round your shoulders and pulled you close. The sunset created a beautiful scene of pink, purple, yellow and blue colours across the sky. You and Draco talked for hours about school and family. It was lovely.

It had gotten to around 9 o'clock and you were still talking. Draco lead back onto the hard wooden floor. You leant over, sitting next to him, and kissed his light peach lips. He held your face in his hands and began kissing you back. Letting your lips lock with his, he sat up once again and pulled you onto his lap where your legs were positioned either side of his. His lips were so soft, yet so cold. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue across your lower lip slowly. You smiled into the kiss as his tongue danced with yours. Draco kept up his sweet approach to the evening by kissing you passionately but slow and sensually. This was a contrast to the normal hungry, lustfully infatuated kiss Draco gave you. Although they were always full of love, this one seemed to be something more than that.

He pulled away leaving light kisses on your cheek, along your jawline and down your neck. Draco was so perfect. He looked into your eyes, leaning his forehead against your own and holding your hips. "I love you so much (Y/N)." He whispered gazing deeply into your twinkling eyes.
"I love you to Draco." You lovingly told him.
He placed a quick kiss on your lips and spoke again. "When we leave this place I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He kissed you again as you smiled at his statement.
"I do to. But right now, I never want this moment to end." You confessed as you bought your lips towards his once more.

-

Hello. Word of advice for anyone who wants to go to University. Don't leave it till the last day to submit your forms. And pester whoever is writing your reference to get it done. Even if you ask them 3 months in advance, apparently they will only have it done on the hand in day. Not that I have experienced that or anything. Hope your all having a good day. -A