Library - #1

(Y/L/N) = Your last name
Incase you didn't know.

The library was your safe space. The people who could pick on you never went into the library so this is where you liked to stay. Also it was filled to the brim with books that fascinated you and made you look at things in a different way. Being a half blood meant that you had spent most of your life around muggles so learning more about the wizard world was incredible to you and there was one person who particularly noticed this.

Sitting in the centre of the library, you were joined my one of your friends who placed a book down in front of her and sat next to you. As you scribbled down some notes from the book you had picked out, you began to get the strangest feeling that you were being watched. You flicked you eyes up subtly to see who was around. There weren't many people in the library as it had gotten pretty late but there were still three or four other students around. A table of two Hufflepuff's on one side, a lone Gryffindor on the other and a single Slytherin boy in the middle opposite you. Draco Malfoy. He had been your Potions partner last year but had been separated this year as Professor Snape had been replaced by the returning Professor Slughorn.

You looked at Malfoy for a brief moment but soon looked back down at your book after finding nothing out of place happening. You friend sitting beside you must have felt someone looking because not a minute after, she was looking up to. And she continued to do so until we decided it was to late to stay any longer. You stood up from your chair and walked to the book shelfs where your friend stood next to you so she could whisper to you.
"He was looking at you the entire evening." She spoke vaguely. You look back, perplexed as to who she was refuting to. "Draco. He couldn't take his eyes off you. I'm surprised you didn't see him, the amount of times I caught him staring." She affirmed.
You both began walking out of the library, looking back to see if he was still there but as you scanned the room it revealed no sign of him. 'He must have gone back to his dorm' you thought to yourself, heading back to yours.

As your friend was in a different house to you she walked as far as she could with you before turning to go to Gryffindor as you head to Ravenclaw. Walking down a hallway to your common room you see a tall figure propped up against the wall. Getting closer to it you realised who it was.
"Thought I'd see you down here soon enough (Y/L/N)" he spoke in his ominous but still friendly tone.
You smiled in the darkness. "I didn't know you even knew where our common room was." You shot back playfully.
You heard a chuckle coming from the boy as he pushed himself off the wall and began walking towards you. You knew exactly who it was and as he walked closer, the windows he passed cast moonlight through their clear pains and shon softly against Draco's pale complexion revealing a smile across his face.

He stopped just inches away from you where he just looked into your eyes before you looked away to the ground smiling. "I'm sorry. Don't think me rude for staring, it's just you're so beautiful, I don't want to look away." He confessed, looking down at you.
"So it was you I could feel staring at me in the library." You smiled, to shy to look into his perfect grey eyes.
He placed his finger under your chin and tilted your head to look at him. "Clever. I know why your in Ravenclaw." He chirped.
Captivated by his universe grey eyes, you realised your faces were mere centre meters from each other. Your eyes flickered down to his lips for a split second but it was long enough for Draco to realise and allow him to ask you his next question.
"May I kiss you?" His voice even and kind.
You nod your head and Draco places his soft lips against your own, his hands making their was down to your waist to hold you. The kiss was simple and sweet but also filled with underlying love. As you both pulled away, you looked down again and smiled.

Still in his arms, he bought his head to your ear and whispered "you truly are beautiful. Can we do this again."
Kissing his cheek, you nod as he looks back at you. A smile stretched across his face once more as he kissed your lips once again.
"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/L/N)." Draco spoke as he let you go and walked the opposite way down the hall back towards the Slytherin common room.