Twenty Seven

It's been a few month since mom has came back from the hospital. I fixed my bangs as I looked at myself on the mirror. I decided to let my hair loose again today, as the weather is still quite cold even after winter has passed. I heard a voice from outside as if there are things thrown right to my window. I take a peek and saw Baekhyun is standing outside of my house. My lips curved upwards.

I waved him and left my room. I rushed downstairs, making my mom shocked. "Why in such hurry?" She wipes her hands on her apron and stand in front of the staircase. "I'm going to school now." I said to her. "Going to school like that?" She questioned, making me stopped in my track as I raised my eyebrows at her. She shook her head and take a scarf off the hook nearby the staircase and wrapped it around my neck. "It's still cold outside, don't act tough." She joked.

"Okay. I'll go to school now! Don't forget to take your meals, mom!" I said and rushed outside. I could still see my breath as I breathe, showing how cold the weather still is. Baekhyun is wearing a scarf around his neck as well, probably because he couldn't handle the cold. "Aigoo." He said as he saw me rushing towards him. He takes out his hand from his pocket and fixed my bangs, "Don't run. You'll fall. And don't have to be in such a hurry. I would still be here waiting for you, anyways." He smile.

We smiled at each other, and he broke the silence. "Should we go now?"

I nodded.

He holds my hand and proceed to walks. "Are you usually this cute?" I asked, and he laughed at my question. We walked at the neighbourhood as our conversation go on, leaving the echo of our voices behind.

---

"What?!" Nayeon's voice slightly pitched higher than usual, and Jackson's face is priceless upon hearing our statement. Why are they giving us such responses is because Baekhyun was just officially announced our relationship to both of them, thinking that keeping it secret from both of them; who did almost everything for us, is not a good choice. "Since when?" Nayeon asked again, Jackson agreed with her question and repeated the same thing.

"Recently." Baekhyun steadily answered. "How?" Jackson asked. "Just, kinda happened." Baekhyun replied again. 

"Did you perhaps, fall for Hana in first sight?" Nayeon teasily said, dancing in her seat, moving her hands randomly. "Be careful! Your hands might fall off if you keep doing it", Jackson said, poking Nayeon with his elbow.

They hissed at each other like cat and dog again. The class suddenly is in a hurry, rushing to their own seats, making Jackson and Nayeon to return to their seats, as well. Soon after, our teacher entered the class, standing in front of the class, hushing the whole class while at it. She scanned the whole class before taking a deep breath. "Kids, you know what day is today, right?" She questioned. The whole class seems to has no idea on what day the teacher is talking about.

So does, Baekhyun, Nayeon and especially Jackson. The clueless face he is wearing is somewhat funny. The teacher exhaled in defeat. "Well, since our school is a bit.. 'unique', today is the 'Live healthily' day." The teacher explained.

The whole class has finally seems to remembered, they let out a deep sigh, some has already planted their face on the surface of the table. Complains could be heard from every corner of the room, making our teacher shut them up again. "So, since you all have finally know what day is this, please go change your uniform to your P.E uniform."

The whole class groan. "Now, now. Stop complaining. Go. Now." She commanded. The whole class unwillingly moved their legs, making their way out of the class. Nayeon walked towards us and sighed. "What a day." Nayeon muttered.

"Come on, Hana. Let's go." She wrapped her arm around mine, but stopping before walking out of the class as she turned back and looked at Baekhyun. "I'm going to kidnap your girlfriend for a while." She saluted at Baekhyun and pulled me out of the class.