Ten.

[A/N: Please take notice that there will be an audio in this chapter. So please click on the speaker icon at the side before proceeding. If it's too troublesome, you can listen to any sad song in your music player. Click play before proceeding, okaaaayyyyy? Okay! Enjoy! :>]

----

I rushed out of the house, not even stopping to wear a scarf around my neck, or gloves to heat my hands. Taehyung tailed after me, we both running towards the nearby bus stop. When we reached the bustop, none of the bus are stopping.

"Come on. Come on." I clenched my hands together. My mind won't stop praying for the condition of my mom. The voice of the nurse on the other line could be heard clearly in my head.

"Hello. This is Hana Kim." I answered the call from an unknown number. "Miss Hana? This is the hospital." The other line said, making me curious. Why would a hospital gives a call to my house? "Your mom, Miss Kim is currently in the hospital. She was rushed into the emergency. She had a bus accident." She explained.

My mom?

"Hello? Could you hear me, Miss?" The nurse asked. I took a deep breath, my mind debating whether I'm dreaming or not. But obviously I am not. I am standing here, holding to a phone, listening to an unknown nurse explained the incident that my mom had. "Y-yes. I could hear you." I mumbled, weakly.

"Could you come to the hospital immediately?"

I lost for words to say. I could hear Taehyung's voice calling for me, but it sounds so distant. Like I was standing under the sea. The voices around me can't reach my ears. But that one sentences could be heard clearly. 'She had a bus accident.'

The nurse ended the call after that. I bite my lower lip. Taehyung comes and stand next to me. He asked if everything is okay, but I couldn't answer such simple question.

"Where is the bus?!" I yelled in frustration. I hold my head in anger, frustration. Mixed feeling comes like a mad tornado. Invading my mind and taking control over my sense. "Calm down!" I could hear Taehyung said from my side. But the voice fade like it was drowned by water.

I couldn't lose my mom.

I keep telling myself. Hot tears flowed down my cheeks endlessly.

Please don't take her away.

I pray to God, my silent cries are invisible to the ears of the busy city. The image of the funeral of my dad come rushing into my head once again. Please don't do this to me. I said in my head to no one in particular.

"Calm down! Hana Kim!" Taehyung yelled when I didn't look at him nor answer him. He holds my forearm, his grips are strong, but it won't stop the tears that keep on flowing down. "I couldn't handle the thought of losing my mom!" I yelled, the frustration leaks from my control.

The images of my dad comes into my mind like a movie, showing laughter that slowly turned into cries. Taehyung's eyes showed sadness. I could hear my heart cracked with every thoughts of my dad and mom. "Let's ride a taxi." He finally said, and went to stop taxi at the side road.

"Come on. Get in." He called for me when he managed to stop a taxi. He told the driver that we're going to the hospital. I had enough of losing people that I treasured. I don't want to lost my mom, I've lost my dad. And I've lost the person who gave laughter to my life before.

Tears won't stop, I told myself. As if Taehyung heard the confession I said in my head, he patted my back softly, trying to calm me down. He said nothing while we're on our way to the hospital. Maybe because he can't find the right word to say at the moment.