Two

a/n: click the speaker button okay? And wait for it to play before proceeding. Enjoy!

***
In the morning, I could heard mom's happy voice, talking with someone that I bet is the doctor that always treats me with kindness. It was a good news to my mom, but nothing to me.

The doctor said that I can go back home. The kind smile of his, wrinkles on his face show that he's aging, smile at me as he told me to take a good care of myself. I nodded, not trying to be rude to the person who takes care of me for so many times.

We packed things, say goodbyes and thank yous to the nurses and the doctor and we proceed to the parking lots where mom's car is.

Silence takes over most of our time during our way to home. None of us managed to break the silence, I thought that it would be troublesome to talk at the moment and mom was too busy focusing on the road.

Then she managed to broke the silence when we reached red light. "Do you wants to go to school?" My mind ready a thousand sarcastic answers, about not wanting to go to school. Thinking that it's just a waste and nothing good will come from it.

"Do I have to?" I answered, trying to be nice. "If you wants to, it will be a great experience. You can meet with your friends, gains a lot of amazing high school moments and.. be like a normal high school student." Her voice lowered as she reached the last sentence.

Her eyes maintained into empty space ahead, as if she is looking into my future, thinking what she could do for me. "I guess i'll try." I said after a few minutes of keeping my mouth shut. I know I will regret this decision. But I keep telling myself, it will get better.

Life will.

"You should rest for today, dear. Do you wants something to drink?" Mom puts the bag where all my things were packed on that bag near the couch. "No, thanks. I'll be in my room." I take the bag with me and headed towards the stairs. The dark brown stairs.

Looking at it already make me feel nostalgic. Everything around the house is. I climbed the stairs and stopped right in front of the pastel bright, pale blue door. There's a plate hanging on the door written 'Hana Kim', showing that it's my room.

Marking that it's my territory.

Slowly, I grabbed the doorknob, twisted it and open the door wide. The pale peach coloured wall revealed itself as I slowly let myself in. On the other side of the room, where my bed is located, the wall is painted with stars and space and glitters. A galaxy.

That wall was painted by Dad and the me who is still in her 7. I could hear the happy laughters we shared when we painted the wall, the room to be exact.

It's as if I am watching a movie, those memories are playing in my mind, as if I saw those moment right in front of my eyes, happening once again.

Then, the mom from before, who is still young and have no wrinkles of aging on her face let herself in, bringing some drinks on a gray tray. She put the tray on my desk, making her way towards us. The image of us three, together, laughing so happily.

Dad cracked some stupid jokes but we laughed anyway. It's feel too good for the me now. As if it was all a dream. It's not real. The image disappears, replaced by the gloomy atmosphere. The day when dad died. I saw me, sitting alone on the bed, facing the galaxy wall painted by us.

Just staring it without words, without moving a single muscle. The eyes of mine is red and puffed. I knew the me back then cried a lot. "Why did you leave me and hana?" The voice rang. "That's what mom keeps on asking you, dad."

"I wonder too, why did you leave dad?" The voice I had was so cracked, and sad. Like I was stabbed. I was in pain. Trying to be tough but it still hurts. "We have so much fun when we painted this, aren't we?"

The voice keep on ringing in my head. "Why did you leave?" The me back then started to teared up, still looking at the wall. "Dad! Come back! Stop mom from crying! She won't stop crying at night! Only you can calm her down when she cried! Come back!" I started to hit the wall. The galaxy painted wall which is innocent. Which did nothing wrong to the doom that fall upon us.

"Why did you leave? God, what did I do wrong that you took him away from me? From us?" I look at the memories that keep on playing non-stop.

I shouldn't questioned God on why he took him away. God loves him more. That's what people keep telling me, including mom. Starting that day onwards, my life started to get darker and darker.

Then, the me now was born. The light made its way through the glass window of mine. Doesn't match the life I'm living. I walked towards it and opened it. Resting my elbows on the window's frame, I stare outside.

Something catched my attention. Walking in front of our house in black hoodie and jeans. His hands are in his hoodie's pocket. He was walking until he suddenly stopped right outside of our house, and slowly turned his eyes, looking at me.

Our eyes locked. But his eyes show nothing except boredom, and emptiness. We said nothing, nor move. Just there, staring at each other. It feels like thousand years has passed. After some time, he broke the eye contact and keeps walking.

Leaving me with lots of questions but one certain answer.

He's the guy that I met at the hospital.

---
a/n: Hey! sorry it is kinda short. But hope you enjoy it! Rate it, comment and votes! I would be glad to read your comments and thoughts (its make me happy tbh haha) Hope you enjoy this chapter! xoxo♡

Follow my twitter! Link in bio! (Will update info about stories there and not in wattpad anymore. Everything regarding my stories will be posted there)